Pass card???

black_magic87

Buddah
Has anyone every made the pass card that is shown on GnT-type.org?? It looks pretty easy and i have plenty of wire and the 9-pin male and female connectors, figure i will make it this weekend if time lets me. Just wanted to know if anyone else has made it or something like it

Thanks for any replies

Robert

I did one also, put the connector in the console and wrote on the tag, for turbo link diagnostics. Took a little time but the more the better!!
Tarey D.

I also made one, I used all red wire and ran the wire all the way to the computer, where I spliced in 6 of the wires, and left 3 dummies wrapped in the wire harness. I used black electrical tape to tape all the lines to the wiring harness leading to the computer. works great, and very simple to do.

Man, I tried to steal a car with one of these Pass cards and I got shot in the back of the head with a BB gun. Hurt like heck! Nah, Just kidding guys. Seriously these are very good anti-theft devices, I have friend that made one. Time consuming but worth it!

This is the first that I have heard of this, so I’m really not following the conversation that well. Could any one send me a link to read up more on this? From what it sounds like, this is a poor mans alarm. Sounds like just what I need. I have no money as of now. Blow the trans and head gasket in the pass month. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I don’t do well with electrical things, so please slow it down a little.

Thanks guys,
Jason

here is the link

thanks for the replies everyone i know its a good idea, just finding time to do it "and everything else around here" . I'm happy to know that there are people that have done this and are very happy with it. heck for only about 6 bucks you have something that would take a theif a long time to figure out, definently worth the time and effort

Jason here is the link from gnttype.org ttyhttp://gnttype.org/techarea/electrical/antitheft.htmlpe. org

just copy and paste hope it works

Robert