parts

really i never shipped one out but maybe ill use the poney express

I bought a new 8 hole several years ago for $100 shipped. Never heard from the guy again. Figured it was just one of those too good to be true deals.

About 3 or 4 months later UPS leaves a big flat box on my porch marked “Perishable – Flowers.” I tried to get back with the seller; but he never answered phone or eMail.

It can be done; but I still don’t know how.

Last year I tried to buy three NOS hood liners (black, no lettering) for $350 shipped. :smile:
I thought not bad, that's $117 a piece. :cool:
A couple months later the guy says no deal cuz shipping totaled $205 for the three bundled together. :eek:
In the end I still worked out a deal but not for $117 each. ;)

Last year I tried to buy three NOS hood liners (black, no lettering) for $350 shipped. :smile:
I thought not bad, that's $117 a piece. :cool:
A couple months later the guy says no deal cuz shipping totaled $205 for the three bundled together. :eek:
In the end I still worked out a deal but not for $117 each. ;)

Hey guys you can get the same new black ones from your local gm dealer part # 25525977 for $134 -150 no shipping if you p/u at the dealership. My gm guy sells to me at $134. Its a beautiful thing.

Hey guys you can get the same new black ones from your local gm dealer part # 25525977 for $134 -150 no shipping if you p/u at the dealership. My gm guy sells to me at $134. Its a beautiful thing.

That's a good deal, GM currently lists these for $205.05 retail (plus sales tax if bought local).

That's a good deal, GM currently lists these for $205.05 retail (plus sales tax if bought local).

Im lucky. My connection really hooks me up ;) If there is anybody local to me in palm bch or broward and wants one. lmk and I'll see what I can do

Dave