black truck
Blitz SSBC
stock headers, no crossover
underdrive crank pulley
T-70 needs rebuild
63-1 needs rebuild and inlet housing
Rotating ass. uncut turbo crank, rods and pistons
stock intake
stock engine wiring harness, less wires for PM.
stock heads

Make me an offer.

Thanks, Paul

Hey Paul,
Im interested in the lower intake and maybe the T-70. Could you give me more info on the turbo and maybe a price on both??
Thanks,
Derek

BTW, What black truck do you have for sale now?? :tongue:

The 70 is the one that sucked my wires in, so it'll need a new impeller, although I couldn't tell the difference after, and was running the car with it. :rolleyes: It has a polished housing.

Hows 200.00 for both sound?

It's supposed to say TRUNK :rolleyes: :D

I guess thats an OK deal......... :biggrin: Is there any time next week that I can check them out (although I dont get paid till Thursday)?? Im assuming that the turbo is a 4-bolt right??
Thanks,
Derek :cool:

Robbie, 140.00 for the 5 piece spoiler sound good?

Derek, anytime is fine, I'm home playing nurse to the wife :eek:

Thanks, Paul

Sounds good. Let me know when/where I can meet you. I'm kinda working two full time jobs, so hmmm... we can meet either today (Sunday) afternoon or tomorrow (morning) - Thank you.

Afternoon today would be good. I'm in P.C. and going to town this morning.
Give me a call.

222-1933

Thanks, Paul

Hawaiian Turbo said:
Derek, anytime is fine, I'm home playing nurse to the wife :eek:

Thanks, Paul

Somehow I can't, nor want to imagine you in a nurses' outfit... :rolleyes: :eek:

*LOL* If you DID see me.... I'd have to charge you a fee !!!!

I was looking at the 63-1 and the chip is about 1/2 inch so, the inlet hose will cover it, it still needs a rebuild though.

Hawaiian Turbo said:
*LOL* If you DID see me.... I'd have to charge you a fee !!!!

I was looking at the 63-1 and the chip is about 1/2 inch so, the inlet hose will cover it, it still needs a rebuild though.

stop giving me crazy Ideas...

Module

Paul,

Do Youstillhave My Module. If So Let Me Know Where We Can Hook Up For Sure This Time.

Thanks,
Andy

Yes Andy, I still have your module. My number is the same 222-1933, we can hook up in town afer you finish work :biggrin:

Lopaka, 50.00. it came out of an 87 T.

wiring harness

tell me what you mean? less wires for pm...i am just not picking that up :confused:
I need the cover for the wiring harness, that goes around the back of the motor and along driver's side valve cover.
does the harness have it? would you have any of the attaching clips/hardware for the harness...?
I am putting together my first GN and it is a basket case, I am getting there
but slowly :frown: Thanks in advance! Jeff
also in case we hook up on a price, my zipcode is 61615

Jeff,
I think what he meant by that is no Powermaster (PM) wiring is included in the harness. If you've converted to vacuum brakes you won't need it anyway. Good luck with your project!!
:cool:

BTW Paul,
Im still interested in those items I mentioned. I should be able to check them out this coming weekend.
Thanks!!

Yes Jeff, Derek has it right. I cut off the plugs to the PM when I switched to vacuum. I'm not sure of all the other clips etc...

Just give me a call Derek.

T-type rims are sold
ECU sale pending to Joe ( for about a year now) :biggrin:
spoiler and coil pack sale pending to Robbie

Paul

Your mail box is full, I have the amp at town, if you want I can have someone bring it to pc.

If you still have the stock headers I just need the driver's side.