Parts Wanted

gunnervirus

My Car's Too Loud...
Hi guys,

I would have posted this on the wanted board, but this would be seen more where it needs to be seen.

I am in the market for 2 things:

Aluminum turbo intake manifold
.63 A/R turbine housing

If anyone is interested, please post a reply. My E-mail is not working :(

Thanks
Ben

I've decided to part out the 83 motor I picked up a couple weeks ago because it will cost too much to rebuild so I've got the intake for sure. I really don't know how much it's worth so make an offer. I will check the remains of the turbo to see if the housing is wasted or not.

Kevin

And if none of those pan out I also have a intake manifold from a 83 and you can have it real cheap! Its still on the motor so I dont have any pix to send. Sorry the turbo is gone. Eric Fisher

Kevin,

Let me know if the housing is good. I'd love to get my hands on it.

Eric,

I'll take your manifold off your hands, let me know how much you want for it.

I've set up a temporary e-mail.

gunnervirus@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Ben

Let me get the manifold pulled off the engine so I can see what it really weighs. I'll take $15.00 for it plus shipping. Right now it looks like its going to cost a lot to ship by UPS and I think USPS will be cheaper. I should know by Friday.Eric

Okay Ben I got the manifold off and I can get it shipped out for $20.00. That would make a total of $35.00. E-mail me at turbofish38@hotmail.com and I give you an address to send the money to. Thanks Eric. P.S. has anyone noticed that UPS really has outragous shipping rates if you dont have an account with them. Example if I take a 20 pound package to them or Mail Boxes Etc standard ground is $52.68 but if I ship it from my job and have them pick it up it is $17.03. I wonder if there is something wrong with their website.