Parts to work with 90 mm TB?

JoyOf6

Anyone have part numbers for a throttle cable, linkage adaptor, and plenum bracket (for PTE elbow) to allow use of Ford 90 mm TB in a TR?

Thanks,

Art

I used the Lokar 36" cable. There aren't any off the shelf parts to make this work (that I know of). I mounted the tb so the iac point down like Cal and have the throttle lever on the pass side.

The AccuTrash TB lever was all wrong for my setup and the lever was welded to the shaft. I ended up with a custom made throttle shaft from Kinsler with a nice adjustable lever. It now works perfect......but it wasn't cheap by any means.

Thanks for the replies. I plan for a passenger side linkage/IAC down as well. I'll section the linkage where necesaary and have some kind of lever appendage welded to it to function.

Art

JoyOf6 said:
Anyone have part numbers for a throttle cable, linkage adaptor, and plenum bracket (for PTE elbow) to allow use of Ford 90 mm TB in a TR?

Thanks,

Art

Art,
Here is a picture of a bracket that I made to use on a wilson elbow with a 90 mm throttlebody. It was super simple & didn't cost alot in materal. Hope this helps. Chris

Attachments

• Linkage.JPG
    Linkage.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 111

JoyOf6 said:

Thanks,

Art
PTE sells a ford throttle cable that adapts & a plenum bracket has to be made to mount it on the pass side once I figured it out was no big deal. This was once used on Reggie Wests car & worked fine.