PARTS THAT NEED TO GO!!!!! 86-87 GN Parts FS

graza002

Nucking Futs
I sold my GN a few months ago. While cleaning my garage out I found some items that need a new home. Prices are O.B.O except for the few that are FIRM. Also add S&H, if you want pay pal is accepted. Add 3% for their fees. Please feel free to email me at graziani.andrew@gmail.com or call me at 714-651-2550

COOLING PARTS
1. Radiator Top plate (good condition, no bends or cracks) 45.00
2. Radiator upper coolant pipe (chrome) good shape 80.00

ENGINE PARTS
1. NOS GM Coil pack w/ gasket (NEW IN BOX) 100.00FIRM
2. NOS GM Intake Gaskets Pentium/Throttle body etc 25.00
3. (2)3.8L Buick V-6 Gasket sets (one is missing a few, the other incomplete)
Complete Set 20.00
Incomplete 10.00 OR BOTH for 25.00
4. NEW RJC Racing "Biggie oil filter adapter" (Factory oil cooler delete) 25.00
5. Driver Side I/C Bracket 20.00

TURBO PARTS
1. Factory exhaust elbow un-ported wastegate puck in great shape 40.00
2. Garrett .63 Turbo housing from a stock turbo (blasted/cleaned up new looking) 60.00
3. Garrett Stock turbo compressor housing (blasted/cleaned up) 30.00

MISC PARTS
1. (1) Air Bag with lines/spacer but W/O valve 20.00
2. Stock Stereo with 4 stock speakers (was told it worked 5 years ago when pulled out of car) 30.00
3. (2) chrome oil breathers (NEW) 30.00
4. NEW Down pipe heat shield (covers A-arm bushings from heat) 30.00

Thr RJC bigger oil filter adapter , it for the cars without oil cooling line ? If so I'll take that . Would you do $25 shipped?

Thr RJC bigger oil filter adapter , it for the cars without oil cooling line ? If so I'll take that . Would you do $25 shipped?

Its the one without the factory oil cooler. If thats what you need 25.00 shipped is good for me.

I'd like to see a pic of the Pentium Gasket please. As you can see from my sig that is the one piece I am missing.

Nasty Wendy, Just an FYI the gasket is being sold as a kit with the other GM gaskets. I really dont want to start parting out the set. 25.00 for the set shipped if you would like. I can send pics once my camera charges up. :)

TTT....Bring the offers please!!!!

Got lots of great parts here for prices well below market value!

Sorry, yes I did get them. Not sure they will work with my setup, but thinking about them anyhow. Never know when you can use something like that... ;)