Parts: Stock, Performance, Fiberglass

As of friday, he did not ship anything.

Joe,

I just sent you a PM with the tracking number of the Koni shocks.

Thanks for being patient with me as work has been very busy and have had no time outside of work for anything else. Im leaving town again in the morning for Nashville for a Thursday meeting and then Im actually taking a couple days off for BPG! Finally vacation!

Thanks
John

Parts gotta go! New Prices! Shipping and PayPal included.

The parts have gotta go! My project to get my car up and going is starting up and I need my space back in my garage.

All parts include shipping and 3% PayPal!!

1. Stock water pump pulley $20 Now $15

2. Stock crank pulley $30 Now $25

3. Complete Stock manifolds $100 Driver side has been welded in the past. Drivers side #5 primary shows a small crack between the tube and flange that will need to be welded. Cross over pipe on the driver side has a small quarter size indention. All connecting flanges are nice and round. Now $75

4. SOLD

5. Used 9 inch K&N filter with 3 inch inlet. $5 Just pay $7 to cover shipping

6. SOLD

7. SOLD

8. Fiberglass one piece bumper, air dam, cold air intake provision on driver side and intercooler scoop. $100 Assembly is prepped and ready to be painted, small crack on the passenger side air dam at the 90deg bend. This is repairable to make it a nice one piece bumper assembly.

This has to be shipped via truck freight due to the size of the box. R&L Carriers wants $130 for terminal to terminal shipping. Terminal to house is slightly more but can get a price if you are interested. Just cover the shipping this is yours!

Please send emails to johnboyv6@gmail.com or PM for any questions.

Thanks
John Martin
1986 Buick T-type
9.71 @ 140
6.21 @ 112

Glad to see your sale with the bumper AKA #8 went so good......:D this made my day.

I figured as much that you would post a reply from you when I updated this post over the weekend. It was plain and simple that someone else PM'd me on the part first pending shipping cost prior to your original post. Since you do not have any intentions of purchasing the part and only add sarastic remarks, please refrain from posting in my thread.

Thanks,
John Martin

OPEN TO ANY OFFERS!

1. Stock water pump pulley $15

2. Stock crank pulley $25

3. Complete Stock manifolds. Driver side has been welded in the past. Drivers side #5 primary shows a small crack between the tube and flange that will need to be welded. Cross over pipe on the driver side has a small quarter size indention. All connecting flanges are nice and round $75

4. SOLD

5. Used 9 inch K&N filter with 3 inch inlet. $7

6. SOLD

7. SOLD

8. Fiberglass one piece bumper, air dam, cold air intake provision on driver side and intercooler scoop. $100 Assembly is prepped and ready to be painted, small crack on the passenger side air dam at the 90deg bend. This is repairable to make it a nice one piece bumper assembly.

This has to be shipped via truck freight due to the size of the box. R&L Carriers wants $130 for terminal to terminal shipping. Terminal to house is slightly more but can get a price if you are interested. Just cover the shipping this is yours!

Thanks
John Martin
1986 Buick T-type
9.71 @ 140
6.21 @ 112

11/3/2010 update

OPEN TO ANY OFFERS!

1. Stock water pump pulley $15

2. Stock crank pulley $25

3. SOLD

4. SOLD

5. Used 9 inch K&N filter with 3 inch inlet. $7

6. SOLD

7. SOLD

8. *PENDING PICKUP* Fiberglass one piece bumper, air dam, cold air intake provision on driver side and intercooler scoop. $100 Assembly is prepped and ready to be painted, small crack on the passenger side air dam at the 90deg bend. This is repairable to make it a nice one piece bumper assembly.

Thanks
John Martin
1986 Buick T-type
9.71 @ 140
6.21 @ 112

confirmed

payment sent for filter

Payment confirmed. I will work on getting it packaged up tonight so it can be sent out tomorrow. If I dont get it out tomorrow, it will be next Friday/Saturday as I am commuting between Dallas and LA during the week.

Thanks
John