parts parts 4340

turbot990

A member since 05
347 stroker 4340 steel crank 6.00 inch manley rods and 20 over wiseco pistons short block fresh steel mains deep oil pan $2,500 must go stock virgin block also stock heads 1000 no crank just pistons and rods pm for more details

247 cubes weber stroker kit 4340

correction on the stroker 247 cubes at 20 over crank polished and rods and pistons check out at the machine shop ready to ship file fit rings u will need rod bearing and main bearing and a rear main seal

Price reduced on complete stroker kit pistons manley rods and 4340 3.557 stroker CRANK. 20 over block with the 2 center steel main caps and arp studs.( MAINS STD. RODS std EVERYTHING CHECKED AND READY TO INSTALL WITH A DEEP OIL PAN AS WELL $2000 you pay shipping can crate the motor up and send it from the machine shop if you have any question you can call Nyes racing engines at 765-288-4326 ask for Mark and he will help you with your questions about this stroker kit.

I think about 20 passes on the motor and i live in Muncie In. 45 miles north of Indy all parts have been checked at Nyes Machine Shop here is the no.765-288-4326 ask for Mark he does all my machine work.

Guys ive returned all pm messages and the stroker is now sold thanks to all for your emails SOLD.

I just want to thank mr t typewhite for the great feed back on the purchase of my stroker kit he is very happy thank you