Grey console from an 84: 100.00
Set ttops with bags: 50.00
Rust free rear deck lid w/blackout: 100.00
Blue Ttype steering wheel 6 out of 10: 50.00
Chrome front bumper with p.lights: 50.00
Front LeirSeigler seats need recover: 100.00
Grey dash pad no cracks: 50.00

Pick up only.

Where are you in Tennessee? Condition of seats? Is leather or cloth bad? Pics?
Conrad Carter
near Charlotte, North Carolina

Also,
What is condition of the gray console out of the 84?
Conrad

Where are you in Tennessee? Condition of seats? Is leather or cloth bad? Pics?
Conrad Carter
near Charlotte, North Carolina

Upper East about 2.5-3 hours from Charlotte. Leather and cloth should be replaced.

Also,
What is condition of the gray console out of the 84?
Conrad

Grey console is dirty from sitting in my basement for more than a few years but in excellent condition. No cracks or scars and lid works fine. I only have the gear selector from an N/A regal though (no OD selector).
Thanks,
Steve

Is that the 84 you were selling not to long ago if so when you strip here down I'll take a stripped rolling body

Is that the 84 you were selling not to long ago if so when you strip here down I'll take a stripped rolling body

No, I still have it. These are just a few parts that I have aquired over the years that I need out of my way. I need to sell a few of these parts to buy a few other parts for my 84T. I got it fired up the other day though but it immediately died and hasn't started since. Its still for sale but I am still working on it as I have time and money.
Steve

Are you near Kingsport/Bristol area?
Conrad

Actually no. I am in Roan Mtn on the NC state line. I'm 15 minutes from Newland or Banner Elk NC. and about 20 minutes from Elizabethton Tn. Call me if you need dirrections or need to know about the parts.
cell # 828-260-5674
Steve

How far are you from Hwy 77? I'm interested in the T-tops and I'll be coming up 77 tomorrow. Would it be possible to meet somewhere near 77?

Thanks,
Scott

How far are you from Hwy 77? I'm interested in the T-tops and I'll be coming up 77 tomorrow. Would it be possible to meet somewhere near 77?

Thanks,
Scott

If you are talking I-77 then I am a few hours from it. If you are talking about a highway 77 I'm not sure where that is. I-77 is too far for me to drive for $50.00 ttops though.

OneDollarDog,
I have a cousin that lives in Newland! I am interested in the 84 console and seats. Could you send me some pics so I will have some idea the condition? I could pick up.
Conrad
alphaenvirmgt@vnet.net