Parts I have left, lower prices

MAX PSI

Precision 70GTQ standard bearing $650.
Six 96lb injectors $250.
3.5" stainless exhaust with Dynomax bullet muffler I fabbed out of a couple J bends It has convertor flange on it $250.
86 GN bumpers aluminum supports $150.
86 GN center caps $100.
Stock D5 convertor $75.
Champion valve covers with K/N breathers. Breathers are modified to sit level $120.

All prices are plus shipping.
I can be reached at 740-808-5570 All calls have 1st dibs over posts on board.

Valve Covers

Are they the ones with "Buick" on them?

If so, how much shipped to 11788?

3.5" stainless exhaust with Dynomax bullet muffler I fabbed out of a couple J bends It has convertor flange on it $250.
Phil ,Is this the exhaust that was on your car.Will it fit with a wolfecraft bar.Im thinking of upgrading to 3.5 and steve said he could make a DP.I could hook up with you.PM me your number

They have the milled top and have Excessive Acceleration engraved in them.

was that engraving common or was it pretty specific to champion valve covers? Just askin cause my hot air has a 109 block in it and was at one time raced and had the alky nozzel plumbed into the back of the intake...and my valve covers have that engraved on them. like I said just wondering. :confused:

any pictrues on
Precision 70GTQ standard bearing

Six 96lb injectors

Champion valve covers with K/N breathers. Breathers are modified to sit level

Phil ,Is this the exhaust that was on your car.Will it fit with a wolfecraft bar.Im thinking of upgrading to 3.5 and steve said he could make a DP.I could hook up with you.PM me your number

Idon't know if it will fit with the Wolfe bar. I had the Compition Engineering bar that mounted thrrough the frame behind the axle. The arms faced twards the front. Ihave a guy that has already dibs on it. If he backs out you're next.

was that engraving common or was it pretty specific to champion valve covers? Just askin cause my hot air has a 109 block in it and was at one time raced and had the alky nozzel plumbed into the back of the intake...and my valve covers have that engraved on them. like I said just wondering. :confused:

I believe Champion would engrave valve covers for thier costomers. These covers came from Excessive Acceleration run by a board member named Kip.

pics

any pictrues on
Precision 70GTQ standard bearing

Six 96lb injectors

Champion valve covers with K/N breathers. Breathers are modified to sit level

here ya go.

Attachments

• DSC_0439.jpg
    DSC_0439.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 330
I believe Champion would engrave valve covers for thier costomers. These covers came from Excessive Acceleration run by a board member named Kip.

So you're saying that the cover is from Excessive Acceleration and Champion engraved that on the cover? or is it a champion cover and E A engraved ex accel on it? I don't understand? And I really don't want to jack your sales thread, mine look the same as yours that are for sale, except for the power 6 logo....Is there a stamping I can look for to see if they are champion covers?

Attachments

• SANY0189.jpg
    SANY0189.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 285
  • SANY0192.jpg
    SANY0192.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 284
They are Champion valve covers and I believe Champion would engrave them for thier customers. As for the different styles That is something Champion or Excessive will have to explain.