Parting out TSM engine.

MAX PSI

I hurt my TSM engine and I'm not going to fix it, so I'm parting it out. I went 9.20 @ 148 with this engine.
109 block with block hard, 3 steel caps and RJC girdle currentally .030 over -$ 550
T/A steel crank 3.40" stroke std.- $500
Oliver rods-$700
JW fllywheel-$100
BHJ ballancer-$250
ATR headers, Turbonetics racegate,3.5" downpipe. The downpipe I fabbed up and the headers have been welded on a few times but they dont leak. I would like to keep these items together cause the wastegate is plumed back into the downpipe.The downpipe has converter flange-$650
Precision 71HPQ billit wheel turbo-$850
96lb injectors-$350
Ported Stock lower intake with modified stock fuel rail, egr tower removed and hole welded up-$250
Accufab 70mm upper intake-$75
RJC pulleys crank, waterpump,alt,and power steering pump-$75
Billlit distributer with cap and wires. I don't know the brand but it uses MSD components, modified to provide cam sync.to XFI-$150
Finishline external pickup oil pump with modified stock pan-$200
3.5" over the axle stainless exhaust with dynomax bullet muffler that I welded up. -$350

I also have
Precision 70GTQ turbo (went 9.38)-$700
Comp billit roller 243/243 cam I have the cam card.-$300
Used Ross .020 over pistons-$200
Stock turbo crank .020/.020 with .020 rod bearings-$200
Front and rear GN bumpers with aluminum support -$175
I'm on the road alot the best way to get ahold of me is to call 740-808-5570.Phone offers will get first dibs.

Also wanted to post that I am about 10 min from National Trails Raceway, where the BPG's will be taking place in a couple of weeks. If anyone is interested in any of these parts and want to save on shipping you can pick these items up at my home on sunday.

dibs on Billlit distributer with cap and wires. I don't know the brand but it uses MSD components, modified to provide cam sync.to XFI-$150

I've taken some calls and returned others so far pullies are sold and upper intake sold. Dibs are set on on Dist and one call on both turbos.

Guys I'm only 1 person I had a rash of calls at once I'm doing the best I can.

Sold

I hurt my TSM engine and I'm not going to fix it, so I'm parting it out. I went 9.20 @ 148 with this engine.

109 block with block hard, 3 steel caps and RJC girdle currentally .030 over -$ 550

JW fllywheel-$100

BHJ ballancer-$250

ATR headers, Turbonetics racegate,3.5" downpipe. The downpipe I fabbed up and the headers have been welded on a few times but they dont leak. I would like to keep these items together cause the wastegate is plumed back into the downpipe.The downpipe has converter flange-$650

Precision 71HPQ billit wheel turbo-$850

Ported Stock lower intake with modified stock fuel rail, egr tower removed and hole welded up-$250

Billlit distributer with cap and wires. I don't know the brand but it uses MSD components, modified to provide cam sync.to XFI-$150

Finishline external pickup oil pump with modified stock pan-$200

Throw in the distributor too Phil

Thanks again Dave

items i still have

Precision 70 GTQ
96lb injectors
Ross pistons
.020 under stock crank
Everything else has sold or has dibs on it.
Thanks to everyone