Parts have to go. I lost my shop!

That sounds good! I can swing down there this or next weekend. No later than next weekend. Do you have a console?

You can have all of them for $350 plus shipping if you want. If I break them up I'll do 170 for 2 plus shipping. I'll see what they weigh and get the cheapest shipping I can. Most likely USPS if that's ok.

$170 + shipping sounds good for two 8.5 vectors. I assume these fit a 87 TR no problem? Please PM me for payment and shipping instructions.

$170 + shipping sounds good for two 8.5 vectors. I assume these fit a 87 TR no problem? Please PM me for payment and shipping instructions.

Sure will fit a stock TR. If you've converted to rear disc like I did they wont. That's why I'm getting rid of them.:frown: The discs make them stick out to far so I can't use them now.:frown: PM your address and I'll see about packing them up and check on the shipping.:smile: I'll PM the payment info after I find out how much it'll cost to ship.

Still more parts!

HA intakes. I've got 4 and will be keeping the nicest looking one 1 may be sold but the other 2 are $25 each plus shipping. This is 1 of them and the other is at the first part of the thread.

2 tachs, condition unknown. I never used them so I don't know whether they are good or not but these were given me. You can have either of them for $15 each or I'll go $25 for both. Instructions are still with them as well as most of the parts after I looked at them.

HA mass air flow sensor. It came to me off an engine that I was told was running but converted to IC. $25 plus shipping.

Distributor for the 82-83 carb/turbo cars or any V6 NA car with CCC system. $25 plus shipping.

Attachments

• DSCN0001.jpg
    DSCN0001.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 87
  • DSCN0006.JPG
    DSCN0006.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 84
  • DSCN0010.JPG
    DSCN0010.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 85
  • DSCN0008.JPG
    DSCN0008.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 85
  • DSCN0007.JPG
    DSCN0007.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 85
NASCAR fans will like this.:smile: 2009 stick on calenders still in the packages.Dale SR, Dale JR, Gordon, and Tony Stewart. All NOS and still in the package. $25 for all and they will be shipped in a protected envelope with backing so they don't get bent. Since it's an envelope it shouldn't be much to ship them.:smile: Maybe $1? I'll cover that if I need to.

Various stickers for what ever reason you want. $0.25 each and will ship the same as the NASCAR stuff. Maybe $1 for shipping?

Poston Buick 350 valve covers. $130 plus shipping. Will be secured so no damage will happen and they come with the bolts if I can find them. I won't budge on these price wise. Sorry.:redface:

Water pump pulley for the IC cars. Make offer shipping not included.

HA SFI fuel lines. Make offer shipping not included.

Attachments

• DSCN0005.jpg
    DSCN0005.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 83
  • DSCN0002.jpg
    DSCN0002.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 83
  • DSCN0004.jpg
    DSCN0004.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 81
  • DSCN0009.JPG
    DSCN0009.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 83
  • DSCN0011.jpg
    DSCN0011.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 83
For the automotive collector. A box of 161 split fire plugs, NIB! These are copper and platinum mixed and I do not have applications for them so I don't know what they fit. These are now discontinued and the retail is no longer valid. Make me an offer, seriously.:)

B&M Street Stick shifter. Box looks a little rough but as you can see the shifter is in great condition. This is discontinued and is the smallest one they ever built. It's set up for a 3 speed tranny and if you want to do 4 speed I can make you a template for the 4 speed detent. The other one is for my personal car and has the 4 speed detent so I can copy it to paper so you can make one if you want. Has everything to mount it to the floor and includes the cable and lever for the tranny and mount for the tranny. Mine is the console mounted one and I will be making a new plate for it when I get it mounted. $150 obo plus shipping.

Attachments

• DSCN0012.JPG
    DSCN0012.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 80
  • DSCN0013.jpg
    DSCN0013.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 83
  • DSCN0014.jpg
    DSCN0014.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 83
Bump. Still haven't finished posting parts guys so keep a look and see if something you want shows up.:)