Parts have to go. I lost my shop!

Louisianna. My nephew lives there and has told me more than once to get moved over closer to him. He's very pissed about the whole deal as well and is going to end up with the 82 GN it looks like. Just got to cut down the load to make it easier to leave.

Wow... sorry to hear that Charlie:( I wish I wasn't jobless right now or I would buy that intake in a heartbeat and the rest too. Hope things get better for you and I hope you can get back in the game soon. Hey, if he can`t buy that intake for $25, I will... I have been doing random work for people and getting a little cash that way. Just need to know what shipping will be.

Email me your address Jase. I'll see what the shipping will cost ya bud.:) One of my customers called today and I may have a solution to this soon.

Email me your address Jase. I'll see what the shipping will cost ya bud.:) One of my customers called today and I may have a solution to this soon.

Will do and thats good to hear, hate seeing someone go downhill... seen enough of that crap. Hey, did you still need that flywheel?

charlie my address is 1600 sw 33rd street moore ok 73160. I am going to be out of town from thrurs-thurs of next week.

need the hot air headers and crossover how much to 19134

I'll have to look and make sure I've still got everything Jim. BTW, I used to live in 19380 so I wasn't that far from where you are now.:smile:

charlie my address is 1600 sw 33rd street moore ok 73160. I am going to be out of town from thrurs-thurs of next week.

I'll see about getting it shipped tomorrow Williwm. I still think I've got your number so worst case I can call the cell.:smile:

Hey Charlie sorry to hear about ur shop I think I can help get rid some of those parts I'm interested in the thermotstat housing how much shipped to 92805? What kinda condition is it in? Also those black wires what kind are they ? And are they in good working condition? How much as well ?

Hey Charlie sorry to hear about ur shop I think I can help get rid some of those parts I'm interested in the thermotstat housing how much shipped to 92805? What kinda condition is it in? Also those black wires what kind are they ? And are they in good working condition? How much as well ?

Make me an offer on the housing and I'll check the wires tomorrow to see what brand and if they're good or not.:)

More parts!

Lakewood bellhousing for a GM app. It has both bolt patterns on it. $200 plus the ride. These are much more than this new and it doesn't have a lot of time on it.

HA turbo core. Has play in it and if you check the how to section you can find a post on how to rubuild it yourself and save some cash. $75 plus shipping. The parts to rebuild it are about $100. It has not hit the housings so no damage to it.

Attachments

• DSCN0001.jpg
    DSCN0001.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 135
  • DSCN0002.jpg
    DSCN0002.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 134
  • DSCN0003.jpg
    DSCN0003.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 136
Make me an offer and we can go from there. Where ya located? You can come pick it if you want. It needs a new home.

I'm in Plano. I haven't got clue what to price that at. I haven't shopped for one. How about $25? I also need shift cable parts. I need the floor grommet and all the retaining clips.

Make it $30 and it's a deal. When do you want to come get it? I'm in Hillsboro.

Don't have any shifter parts right now unless you need an after market shifter. I will be listing it later after I get pics of it. It's a B&M street sick and it's pretty small, so it fits in the consol nicely.