parts from my crashed car,

when i had the car painted last year. i decided i didnt want them on it, i think i have one front left. i forgot which side, which one do you need?
thanks oc,

Maroon Computer Kick Panel!

I Was Wondering If You Have A Maroon Computer Kick Panel,how Good Of Shape It Is (clips Still Good) And How Much You Would Want For It! Thanks!

Passenger Fender

Do you still have the passenger fender?? If so, will you ship it if I pay the shipping?? Thanks. Drew

The fender is still on the car, i dont have time to take it off, ill be making hay for the next 5 days, if you know anyone local or few miles from me, that could come and take it off you can have it and the door also, core support as well, i move the body out side my garage, to make way for the roller,
ill will take it to the crusher in a few days,
sorry, and thanks oc,

Passenger Fender

Thanks for the reply OC. Found one from another member. That last part about "the crusher" raises the hair on the back of my neck. Drew

maroon steering wheel what shape is it in. what about the maroon console you got it still

the steering wheel is in decent cond, but i drilled small holes in the cross bars
or what ever you call them, for trans,brake , i still have the console and the front seats in good cond,
i wanted to sell them to a local guy or anyone that could pick the up,
thanks, oc