parts from my crashed car,

odell4o8

pair upper A arms. left and right.. with like new moog ball joints.
these are after market tubing arms, with him joints, 300.00
lower arms are bent, the lower ball joints are good, free with purchase of the uppers.
rack and pinion with one broke tie rod end. 75.00
door panels maroon in color, back seats, dask pad, and other interior parts. make offer [local pickup only, passenger side window black trim you take out 40.00. passenger door small dent, 20.00
passenger front fender small dent, 20.00
steering colmnum with good horn ring and steering wheel, ing, lock with keys.tilt, cruse, 150.00
anyone local or wants to come look at the interior parts or anything i have listed, i will make a deal on one part or all,
i have taken the crashed car apart and dont have room for my new roller,
thanks oc,

Good Luck with the sale OC.

Nice to meet you at BG, hope to see you again soon.

Ty

Do you have the under dash black hush panels? as well as the trim for under the steering colum the part with the heat vent & duct?

PM sent...Rack-n-pinion dibs!

Who's is it TRZ's? Homemade adaptation?

Other info pertaining to it?

arms

the A arms were made by pro t chassic shop, [local] they are for G body. uppers only, the lowers are bent ,
thanks oc,

PM sent...Rack-n-pinion dibs!

Who's is it TRZ's? Homemade adaptation?

Other info pertaining to it?

the brackets that was welded to the frame, cross member , part of it was fab, the bracket that went around the rack come with it, the stering shaft and joints come from the chassic shop,
the chassic shop, PRO-TREE installed it on the car,
thanks oc,

Thanks for the reply Odell!

Few more questions if you do not mind....

1) Does this on also have the limited steering radius that I've read the TRZ's has? My Regal currently "in progress" and will be both street/strip (not daily-driver though, nor just race) and I really want to loose the weight up front.

2) What all is included then?

3) Is the one tie-rod end the only damage that needs replaced?

Thanks VERY MUCH for your time and patience with me! :)

the tie rod end is like a 7/16 heim joint its on the passenger side i believe it is right hand thread, the rack an pinion did affect the turning radious, if you cut the back part of the bracket off the car then you would have everthing that come with the kit, i dont want any more rack and pinion steering on my car, my new regal will have a manual steering box,
if you lived close by i would sell you the rack and upper a arms cheap as i dont like to box up parts and ship them,,
yes the rack an pinion is a lot lighter than the steering box and the idler arm an the attached hardware. thanks oc,

I have one its still in the car,
whats it worth? as i have never bought one or sold one,
thanks oc,

Odell,

Any reason why your not going with rack and pinion on the new car? Is it due to the crash?

Thanks,

Bill

Odell,

Any reason why your not going with rack and pinion on the new car? Is it due to the crash?

Thanks,

Bill

No, the roller that im buying has all new steering and tubler upper and lower A ARMS. so i decided to use the manual steering box that i allready have.
i have the rack an pinion with the steering shaft ,brackets, and upper a tubing a arms, maybe sold im wating for a call on them now, thanks oc,

what kind of shape is the passenger door is it all power or manual and how much are you wanting.

what kind of shape is the passenger door is it all power or manual and how much are you wanting.

manual window,and door locks, the window is not broken it is pushed down .
drive down here and look at it, if you can use it buy my lunch and its yours,
there may be other small parts that you could use, thanks oc,

i live in chicago, do u still have any parts. im interested in door and fender. do u have an air mass sensor or translator?