parts forsale best offer some new some used

mcguinness2.com

used parts ecm , injectors ,dash bezels , radio bezels ,eibach lower springs
new parts metal pedals -stock lug nuts -right side driver side oem headlight bezel in the box -rear braided lines for drum brake stock rear end -h&r transmission mount in the box my -cell is 321-689-9178 we all know what the parts cost new be fair & i will sell them thanks jimmy

Attachments

• 12-14-2009 001.jpg
    12-14-2009 001.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 511
  • 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 512
  • 029.JPG
    029.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 513
  • 047.jpg
    047.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 514
  • 076.JPG
    076.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 512
i'm also interested in the driver side headlight bezel, and the rear lowered springs, how much lower? and how much? need any parts have alot for sale...thanks craig

brake lines

Are those the 2 front and the one rear for a TR ? I was just looking in Jeg's. How much shipped to 42104?

lot you have 1 from the frameto rear end and one on each side to the drums... but loks like you said tho

lot you have 1 from the frameto rear end and one on each side to the drums... but loks like you said tho

Actually you will have one rubber line (braided in this case) in rear from frame to a brass Y block (or tee) and stock hard lines connect to the wheel cyls on the drums. Then two braided or rubber lines go from frame to calipers on the fronts.

Full set = 3 pieces.

lines

The 2 equal length lines in the picture have banjo fittings on 1 end. Also the 2 rear hard lines are not the same length as the block sits off center of housing head. Anyway, I'm looking to buy some.

I'm assuming the Eibach's are GN specific? What's the best you can do on the springs shippped to Burbank, IL 60459? Paypal ready to go. Thanks

Nice.
Do a charge back.
Claim everything is damaged & get all your $ & keep the parts.
Then sell them on here.

Already copied & pasted your posts. See you in court.
Make him an offer He has nothing into them.

Nice.
Do a charge back.
Then sell them on here.

:eek::eek:

He attached the images so they are locked in the server for you!

Uh o

Nice.
Do a charge back.
Then sell them on here.

Say it ant so Joe !!!

Hey guys, if he is willing to do this to Bryan, then why are we willing to risk sending our money to him. Also essentially if these are Bryan's parts that he did not pay for you are buying stolen items. Black list............

bad

Did he beat you on these parts Brian. If he did I will not be intrested. I hope eveyone will follow suit.

Nice.
Do a charge back.
Then sell them on here.

Somebody's in trouble.............:eek: