Parts for Sale

BUFORD93

2- 4.1 production blocks STD bore on both. One block is a 291 casting the other is a 044 casting. $ 200 each plus shipping.

2- Turbo cranks both are STD/STD will clean up easy. $ 125 each plus shipping.

1- factory balancer with trigger ring $ 50 plus shipping.

1- 86/87 alternator excellent shpae with little use. $ 125 plus shipping.

1 Caspers injector harness new, found out I needed a FAST harness to work with my stand alone wiring harness. $ 75 plus shipping.

1- set of 86/87 headers and cross over, pass side already welded up. $75 plus shipping.

1- 86/87 factory intercooler good shape. $ 50 plus shipping.

crank

Are these cranks out of the 4.1 or 3.8? How many miles on the cranks? Thanks Lynno

2- 4.1 production blocks STD bore on both. One block is a 291 casting the other is a 044 casting. $ 200 each plus shipping.

2- Turbo cranks both are STD/STD will clean up easy. $ 125 each plus shipping.

1- factory balancer with trigger ring $ 50 plus shipping.

1- 86/87 alternator excellent shpae with little use. $ 125 plus shipping.

1 Caspers injector harness new, found out I needed a FAST harness to work with my stand alone wiring harness. $ 75 plus shipping.

1- set of 86/87 headers and cross over, pass side already welded up. $75 plus shipping.

1- 86/87 factory intercooler good shape. $ 50 plus shipping.

interested in the 291 block to 43302. and a crank.

I'll take one of the turbo cranks if for stock motor and if they are not spoken for. thanks

drivers side header

im really interested in the drivers side header has it been repaired before ? r u willing to seperate and sell me the drivers side header only since i drive an 85 so the other pieces wont work on my set up please let me know dalton thanx

Both cranks and the balancer have been sold. All other parts still for sale.

Thanks

im really interested in the drivers side header has it been repaired before ? r u willing to seperate and sell me the drivers side header only since i drive an 85 so the other pieces wont work on my set up please let me know dalton thanx

i'd pick up the passenger header and cross over if turbobooster still interested in just the drivers side.