Parts for Sale

turbovirg

Need a little change for my new toy and I have a few parts left over to get rid of from my GN. Parts were on my car less than 100 miles unless noted.

-PT-51 Turbo w/HD Wastegate - Sold
-THDP w/Dump for Stock Headers - $375
-Chrome Mass Air Pipe - $45
-SP11 Street Chip from Modernmusclecar - $35/obo
-Lubrant Race chip for 55lbs - Sold
-Metal Hoses for Vac Block from car with 50k miles - $50/obo
-44W Parts Book, All the back issue articles of GSXTRA, misc other newsletters(TBN, Kirban News), misc videos - $50/obo
-Washer pump out of car with 30k miles - $20
-Hotwire kit - Sold
-Valve Springs - Sold
-Heated O2 Sensor - $40
-Brand New Autometer Pro-Comp Liquid Filled Fuel Pressure Gauge, with gauge holder and bracket to mount on hood - Sold

I'm cleaning out my garage and may find other parts. I'll post those as I find them. Email me at turbovirg@hotmail.com for more info. Thanks.

Virgil

do you have any pics and info on the maf pipe, hot wire kit, and valve springs im interested in them

The Maf pipe and valve springs are the ones from Postons. The hot-wire kit is the one from Kirbans.

I will take the hot wire kit.

Is the valve springs and the maf pipe knew or used what kind of shape is the maf in i.e. dents and scratches

Thanx Larry

Larry,

Why dont we set up a time to meet so you can look at the pipe yourself. Email me.

Virgil

PT-51

It is a 3-bolt, PTE housing and HD wastegate. I've had it for awhile, but it was only on my car for less than 100 miles. Email me and we can set up a time if you wanna look at it.

Virgil

Brand New Autometer Pro-Comp Liquid Filled Fuel Pressure Gauge, with gauge holder and bracket to mount on hood - $50

What's the part#?
Thanks,
Guy

Brand New Autometer Pro-Comp Liquid Filled Fuel Pressure Gauge

Hey Virg,
Sent you mail:)

Guy