parts for sale

IrvJr

2 fenders (ds and pass) with metal inner fender with GNX vents installed, in primer, no rust. $300 plus shipping. will meet part way if possible

2 doors (ds and pass) with glass no rust, 2 small dents on one in primer with no rust $400 plus shipping and will meet part way on those as well if poss

1 dr side GN door, decent paint but fading on top. no sweep and has glass and new window motor $150 plus shipping and will meet

stock 86-87 maf, rebuilt unit but i used for 3 years with no issues, just went to translator and already have a spare maf.

3 good GN rims. 2 have new Dunlop GT Qualifiers 235/60/15 and one has a nearly new MT DR 275/50/15 Make offer on which you would like. will sell without the tires if desired

200amp alt. $100 plus shipping

2 sets stock rear lower arms 1 with stock bushings and one with poly bushings $20/$30 plus shipping

2 stock front sway bars $25 plus shipping

2 stock spares. 1 never used both with gray valves stem cap. make offer

One good 86 GN dr side front fender. good paint with slight scratch. $150 plus shipping

core support off 86 GN $100 shipped

trade

i have 2 gn fenders in perfect condition needs paint but i was interested in the fenders you got with the gnx vents i was wondering if a trade might be possible i would be happy to pay a difference also let me know thanks oh i live n orlando also i have many parts if interested

i have 2 gn fenders in perfect condition needs paint but i was interested in the fenders you got with the gnx vents i was wondering if a trade might be possible i would be happy to pay a difference also let me know thanks oh i live n orlando also i have many parts if interested

Sorry im not in need of fenders. I was going to use these on my WH1 but dont like the way the vents line up on the paint line. Feel free to make me an offer though.

?

you wouldnt happen to have any posi rearends or bucket seats center console or digital clusters or dashes available would you

Its a 8.5" 3.42 posi out my 86 GN. I was rear ended and everything appears in order but i cant make any promises. Everything moves like it should and it worked flawlessly for me.

?

ill give you 3 hundred since your not sure and i wont bitch if it has issues lol if so ill come get it next weekend

Cant go that low, even the good posi unit and axles are worth more than that. How about a package deal with the fenders w/ the gnx vents?

?

i need the rearend the most i do want the fenders thought but my buddy is the one with the grand national i was going to get those for him i have a regal im cloning it to a t type give me a price for the rearend i have a 373 but its not posi

i need the rearend the most i do want the fenders thought but my buddy is the one with the grand national i was going to get those for him i have a regal im cloning it to a t type give me a price for the rearend i have a 373 but its not posi

I will give you it all for $600, complete rear end and the 2 fenders.

?

the following i have to get my money right but ill have so dont get rid of it thanks your a life saver my name is travis by the way