Mongoose
passenger side frt filler (no cracks) $15
low mile D5 $30
stock air filter cannister,snorkel & elbow (cannister needs clean up) $20
starter $20
2 5/8" 20/20 autogage boost gage $15
Buyer pays shipping Thanks for looking

Front Filler

I thought the front fillers on my car were fine to be painted.I purchased (in error)some new front fillers for my Ttype.The new ones were used and the old ones were not.The drivers front ended up with a crack (when removed by my body man) which shows only when off the car.I would say the filler is still soft.

Body Badges

Also have some good condition body badges for sale which I forgot about.They came from my freshly painted 86 TtYpe.
-1) Intercooled badge
-2) Regal qtr panel badges
-1) Hood blister badge
-1) Deck lid "3.8l sfi" badge

These badges were inspected for oxidation/chrome peel and it was almost nonexistant or there was none.
$30 for all.Buyer ships

I thought the front fillers on my car were fine to be painted.I purchased (in error)some new front fillers for my Ttype.The new ones were used and the old ones were not.The drivers front ended up with a crack (when removed by my body man) which shows only when off the car.I would say the filler is still soft.

I think what luisturbog was wanting to know is whether this was a GM filler ( soft style ) or the aftermarket ABS plastic which are hard plastic. HTH
Bryan

Front Filler

The filler is a GM oem.Its original from my light blue Ttype.The car spends nearly all its existance in the garage.I'm tring to get some pics posted as well.:D

Let me know what shipping on the air cleaner and other parts would be to:

Fort Worth, TX 76116

Thanks,

Joe

Parts

Sorry to be so Lonnnnnngggggg winded but my digital camera is not co-operative.It will be forced into submission.

Parts

Badges are sold.Still trying to get pics of bumper filler.Tried different camera but I have to get a different cable.Will get ship cost on the other stuff.

Parts

Hey folks I'm sorry I have not responded sooner.I have 2 81 year old parents that had extensive time in the hospital are still quite ill.I the only kid so have to take charge.I have not had time to get ship costs etc.I you still want the parts and can wait till after Christmas I can do something then.

I thought I was first in line for the badges?????? Now I see they are sold?????? Thanks for not giving me a chance.

Hey folks I'm sorry I have not responded sooner.I have 2 81 year old parents that had extensive time in the hospital are still quite ill.I the only kid so have to take charge.I have not had time to get ship costs etc.I you still want the parts and can wait till after Christmas I can do something then.

You made no promises to us- take care of what you have to.