Parts for Sale - Out of the TTA Biz

joejakegrace

Hey guys - I sold the car last week. Cleaned out the attic and garage this weekend and found some TTA parts. Plan on throwing them on Ebay in a few days but figured I'd give guys here a chance to make a decent offer. I'm not putting prices on anything so I'm hopefully not violating the rules. If the offer is decent, I'll take it to avoid the hassle. Not giving away but not looking to set ebay records here. All items either new (where described) or taken off 16,000 mile pampered TTA.

1. Original plug wires - great shape.
2. Replacement front chin spoiler (black - 3 piece - NOS still in box)
3. Original emblem set - Two each fender emblems, lower emblems and sail panel emblems - one hood emblem. All fair condition - lower fender emblems have a fair bit of brass rubbed off.
4. Replacement tran filter and gasket (GM - some surface rust but still new in box)
5. 1989 Firebird Service Manual - Auth copy purchased from Classic - 2 large binders.
6. 1989 TTA Service Manual Supplement
a. one photocopy in binder that came with car
b. one original - never used
7. TTA owner's manual supplement
8. 89 Indy 500 program - excellent condition with full TTA pull out intact
9. 3 1989 magazines featuring TTA - R&T, C&D and MT.
10. Car Motorsports hose set for TTA (in original packaging)
11. K&N cone filter (used)
12. AC air filter & oil filter
13. ORIGINAL intercooler shroud. It is complete although the metal screen is not fully attached to all of its rivets and the plastic has separated from one or two of the rivets. It is still fully functional and in fair condition.
14. AMT TTA plastic model - new in box and wrapper.

I might be forgetting some stuff - but for now, that's it.

PM me with a reasonable offer and I'll get back to you in a day or so. Anything left by Friday I'll put on ebay. Buyer pays freight in addition to any price agreed upon.

Interested in the emblems somebody pulled them off the car i just bought. Thanks

Adam: I have photos but won't be able to access them until tomorrow.

Plug wires = best offer over $250
Service Manual = best offer over $175
Service Manual Supplement = Original just sold - I have the copy that I got with the car available for $50
Hose set = best offer over $70

make an offer on the emblems - they're not perfect but passable and original. I can post some pics of them tomorrow.

You need to set the prices you want on your items. If you want to haggle, then please put them on ebay and let that be the medium.

You have an idea of what you'd like to get for what is yours. Put the dollar amount and it alleviates the drama.

This is why there are many threads in for sale sections on message boards about such things.

Good luck,

Guys - I don't want to offend anyone so I'm going to put the rest of the stuff on Ebay (in the next 3-4 days) - I'll put a note on here when that happens. Original SM supp was sold to a member here.

Dave

There is no offense.

Example .. I have a stock air box for sale. First 500 takes it. Dont like the price.. dont buy it. Dont get mad you need one and I ask 500.00.

If it does not sell at 500.00 to my liking.. I can put it on ebay at .01 and let the marketplace decide what its worth.

The quote "I cant believe that he's asking X for Y" doesnt fly. Look at owners kits for example. To someone its worth 50, to another 1400. Your not going to make everyone happy. If that is your intent.. say FREE..

Even if you give away somethings.. there will be those that will complain its not nice enough, has a scratch, etc..

Guess what i'm trying to say is posting things you'd like to sell without prices opens pandoras box. I have no problem you asking 10,000 for a set of plug wires. Those are yours. Just dont play the game "make me an offer" on this board with the back and forth. That game is why ebay exists and its fee's ;)

Good luck,