Parts delivered to Arlington area - Austin

ES1

I will be working in the Arlington area the 1st of next week then I will be in Austin.
I have the following parts for sale that I can deliver but I would like to be paid 1st so I don't haul the parts around and then don't sell them.
I have:
Still have the new hood-liner that has the Turbo Logo - 250.00.
A Bowling Green Inner-cooler & shroud that I had a Dutwiler Neck installed and powder-coated. It has some damage in the fins that has been repaired 325.00.
Two T-wheels that need cleaning - no center caps - 50.00.

I would like to own the t wheels.
I am in Arlington.
How will we exchange money so you may bring? ( I don't use paypal) i can send a money order, I can have cash at meeting(I know stretching but I am good for it if you are taking my word. I can PM my number. I live in south Arlington very close to I-20 and Cooper Street.

Well crap Rich. You beat me to it. If you change your mind or something comes up I'd like the 2 turbine style wheels.

wheel pics

x

Attachments

• SDC10221.jpg
    SDC10221.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 103
the wheels look fine. I sent a text to the number you pmed me did you get it? I will call on monday and we can set up a meeting.

Charlie, if you need the wheels I'm sure we can work that out. I will get them and we can exchange at a later time when you come up this way. No Problem. My wife was like, you don't need any more stuff so it would work out good.

Thanks Rich. I've got 4 8.5 Vectors and with the disc conversion for the rear I'm not sure I can use them now. I'll give you a call later.

No problem. I will give a ring tomorrow then and we might meet up in the evening if that will work for you. I have a 682 area code. Thanks