Parts 4 sale & some Free Stuff*

87chrisss

BLUBYU
Ok.. Here we go..

1. Intercooler fan with billet back plate and bolts

2. FREEEEE CHROME moldings lot in drivers condition but long ass hell!! Free pickup in Miami or you pay shipping.. Allettoco might have 1st dibs on these pending text..

CHROME MOLDINGS.jpg

3. Free Stock downpipe Elbow you pay for shipping no pic at the moment just the elbow

4. Pair of welded header's the driver weld is clumpy no complaining please price is
$65 SHIPPED!**

5. Stock Valve Cover's

6. A set of rear BLUE seatbelts $30 SHIPPED**

IMG_20120604_003822.jpg

7. 2 BRF transmission's in great working order $450

8. A Hot air coil pack and pulley unknown condition FREE you pay for shipping

9. 86/87 Oil Pan in good shape - $45 shipped

IMG_20120522_190640.jpg

10. A set of used and a LITTLE faded front turbo 6 floor mats if your smart you can paint them with the fabric paint and they'll look good dont expect some new ones SEE PIC! - $20 shipped*

PART_1361928402184.jpeg

11. Wood grain dash bezel its used in ok condition was using it to make a template to make some glass ones or plastic ones never got around to it.. Your's FREE but you gotta pay shipping and box.

12. IC shroud used i used this on my stretched slic worked great FREE you gotta pay for that shipping and box.

13. Hot AIR water neck FREE you pay for shipping

14. HVAC AC control w,e the hell its called FREE you pay for shipping

15. Turbo cover's

16. Turbo J bracket's-

17. REAL nice MINT quarter windows for a landau car (rag top) your not going to beat this price $70 shipped!!
PART_1340589813278.jpeg

18. A set of stock heads they are know good!! you can use them for spare or port them yourself.. have valves springs still on head your's FREE you pay for shipping!

19. Trans converter cover - $30 shipped

20. Used ported HIGH flow WaterPump used in a motor that was taken apart FREE you pay for shipping

21. A few stock injector FREE you pay for shipping

22. A complete stock AIR box setup - $30 shipped**

PLEASE DONT BE A SMART ASS AND TRY AND GET 5 THINGS FOR FREE AND WANT TO PAY $5 SHIPPING. FREE STUFF ONLY 1 ITEM PER PERSON. MAYBE 2 IF YOUR COOL.

I have a few more parts im going to post in a few minutes im taking pics

heads are gone already i might have one more set on the shelf i got to check when i get home im @ work right now

what's your email so i can send you pics of the ic shroud for some reason it wont let me post on the thread?

3. Free Stock downpipe Elbow you pay for shipping no pic at the moment just the elbow

21. A few stock injector FREE you pay for shipping

Is the elbow the part that attaches to the turbo itself with the wastegate puck? Also, I will take the injectors to play with if you don't want those either. I want to try and see how they can be 'rebuilt' if possible. I've always wondered if they could be disassembled. Thanks...