Parting out Wrecked 27K Mile 87' GN

Daniel Jost

Squirtin six
I am parting out a GN for a friend that is not on this forum. He fell asleep and ditched the car which ended up in the complete frame and body panels having a slight rippel to them and front left damage. The car was in pretty decent shape and the interior was mint. We have most of the car still and complete drivetrain minus the accessories and heat/AC. I will get pictures posted up and a video of the engine running before it was parted out. I will also start making a list of the parts for sale.

Thanks, Dan

Looking for a few little parts...power steering reservoir cap, coolant overflow cap, and a little clip that holds the cruise control cable on the throttle bracket. Price shipped to 35660. Thanks

Have the front seats and dash. I will hopfully have the dash out this weekend, it is all that is left in the whole car. Pull covers are gone. We Have coolant over flow cap but all the accessories as well as reservior stuff is gone. All cruise control parts are gone.

,Dan

Have the front seats and dash. I will hopfully have the dash out this weekend, it is all that is left in the whole car. Pull covers are gone. We Have coolant over flow cap but all the accessories as well as reservior stuff is gone. All cruise control parts are gone.

,Dan
How much for stock turbo,brake accumulater ball and door panels

,Dan
Grand national emblems?

Are the parking light bezels available? I dont need the lenses, just the metal bezels. Also, the side marker lights if they are in good shape and dont have any cracking

Put me down for the center console if it is mint!

Also interested in door panels, uppers and lowers (I know I am not first one these)

Thx!

I'd be interested in the following if they are mint...

1. Driver side A-pillar interior trim piece.

2. Driver side interior trim that surrounds the rear quarter window.

3. Digital cluster if this happens to be a digital dash car.

Let me know condition and price. Pics if interested in selling them.

Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Turbo Buick