Parting out Wrecked 27K Mile 87' GN

Front seat belts. How much for the pair? Are they truly CLEAN? Please let me know

long shot but here it goes if available i would be interested in both front and rear seat and door panels as well as rear panels ..........let me know thanks gil

Hello how much for all three radiator fan relays and rear bumper fillers(if they are good) shipped to 28306?

Im interested in the
- Stock Turbo Shield
- Vaccum brake setup, if it was converted (Master cylinder, Booster and brake resevoir)
- MAF pipe and couplings, if polished
- Rear seat brace (if GNX Style installed)

please let me know nmason_umbs@yahoo.com

If it is a hard top and the roof is straight, I would be interested in the roof. I'm in Illinois, less than 2 hrs from Peoria

How much for stock turbo,brake accumulater ball and door panels

Brakes were not working correctly before it was wrecked so I don't feel comfortable selling the ball as it may be bad. The stock turbo will be going with the engine.

Thank You , Dan

I think it will be easier to do this.... I am in the middle of moving into a new house at the moment. After the weekend I will try to get a list of parts and prices up as well as who is already in line for parts. Please bear with me.

Thank You, Dan

Do you still have the instrument cluster (analog) ??? How much of you do?

Interested in front bumper fillers, upper door panels, dash plaque and Buick grill emblem. Let me know process shipped to 06712.