Parting out Wrecked 27K Mile 87' GN

LOL - it's a feeding frenzy.

It reminds me of that scene from that Nick Cage movie - Gods of War - where they showed in time lapse what happened to the plane when they abandoned it in Africa.

Except it is a bunch of ravenous Turbo people.

How much for a picture of the destoyed Grand National?
(Sigh)
So sad.
But bweavy always reminds me that every once in a while one must die so that three can live on.

-Sorry guys for the late reply I am trying to get caught up again.... The closing and moving into the house didn't go quite as planned and I just finally got my internet hooked up as the house is brand new and all the wiring for it needed to be run after they finally made it out...

-I would like to avoid shipping a lot of the large stuff (Engine, seats, Dash) as I have no clue how to go upon shipping them or who to use, and assure that they will show up at their final destination in good condition. Maybe someone can give me pointers on this?

-The car took a hard front left hit that bent literally every body panel accept for the trunk lid. The owner has sold the rolling chassis to a friend of his who has some sort of plans for it that I can not understand... This includes the doors, fender, trunk lid, all suspension and axle, and windows.

-Pictures of parts for sale @ http://s38.beta.photobucket.com/user/gndan/library/parts_for_sale?

-The engine will be sold complete with everything on it from the car with the exception of front accessories and heating components, I would love to sell the trans with the combo ideally. This is everything that was good out of the car from K&N air filter to oil pan, though the intercooler was damaged in the accident. Everything in picture is going.

-Door panels will be sold complete with upper and lower, pull straps, grab handles, and switches.

-Both front seats will be sold together.

- The dash will be sold with the chrome strip in it, the owner wanted the passenger side grand national dash plaque for his current car so it will come without it.

- I have pulled several parts off for myself or the owner including all heat/ac components, Pass front marker shroud and headlight shroud, fuel tank/pump, factory shifter shroud, glove box, rad hold down, and there may be others I have forgotten.

- I can make deals when buying more than one part, PRICES ARE PLUS SHIPPING OBO.

- I have attached a list of prices and things I could think of to sell for right now.

Thanks, Dan

Attachments

• List of buying.PNG
    List of buying.PNG
    43.1 KB · Views: 115
-Sorry guys for the late reply I am trying to get caught up again.... The closing and moving into the house didn't go quite as planned and I just finally got my internet hooked up as the house is brand new and all the wiring for it needed to be run after they finally made it out...

-I would like to avoid shipping a lot of the large stuff (Engine, seats, Dash) as I have no clue how to go upon shipping them or who to use, and assure that they will show up at their final destination in good condition. Maybe someone can give me pointers on this?

-The car took a hard front left hit that bent literally every body panel accept for the trunk lid. The owner has sold the rolling chassis to a friend of his who has some sort of plans for it that I can not understand... This includes the doors, fender, trunk lid, all suspension and axle, and windows.

-Pictures of parts for sale @ http://s38.beta.photobucket.com/user/gndan/library/parts_for_sale?

-The engine will be sold complete with everything on it from the car with the exception of front accessories and heating components, I would love to sell the trans with the combo ideally. This is everything that was good out of the car from K&N air filter to oil pan, though the intercooler was damaged in the accident. Everything in picture is going.

-Door panels will be sold complete with upper and lower, pull straps, grab handles, and switches.

-Both front seats will be sold together.

- The dash will be sold with the chrome strip in it, the owner wanted the passenger side grand national dash plaque for his current car so it will come without it.

- I have pulled several parts off for myself or the owner including all heat/ac components, Pass front marker shroud and headlight shroud, fuel tank/pump, factory shifter shroud, glove box, rad hold down, and there may be others I have forgotten.

- I can make deals when buying more than one part, PRICES ARE PLUS SHIPPING OBO.

- I have attached a list of prices and things I could think of to sell for right now.

Thanks, Dan

If they pass on the engine ill take it, id pick it up with cash on hand.
no haggle or BS

I'll give EVIL a couple days on the engine and if I don't hear back I will continue on to the next guys. I kind of botched this for sale add and screwed everyone up by moving houses and not having internet so I need to have some leeway.

,Dan

Any luck on a maf? R u pitting the dip stick and trans dui stick with the motor and transfer? If not ill take those

Guess I'll throw my name into the mix....looking for the drivetrain assembly (engine assy, trans, diff)

Any luck on a maf? R u pitting the dip stick and trans dui stick with the motor and transfer? If not ill take those

The MAF will be going with the engine assembly. The dipsticks will be going with the respective components.

Thanks, Dan