Parting out low mile 87 GN - Everything is priced to sell

Sorry, I never saw your reply to this post. It has sold.

Please PM me for any parts requests, do not reply to this post. I will be putting up a new list next week and I'd like for this post to get buried.

Hello,
I would like a picture of the RT front fender Please. Do you have a good black front bumper? If so how much. Need RT filler also. Can you help me?
Raymo

Dash Pad

Do you still have the dash? Is it the just the dash pad around the console or the complete dash? Pics?

hi ,i need a power stering reservoir and a rear end !rear seat too :biggrin: pm me !

I have asked that all requests be sent to me as a PM. I will answer all PMs. If you still chose to reply here, I have contacted those people that requested parts that I have. If you don't get a reply on this thread or a PM, I don't have it. Thanks for the interest!!

Hello, I need the passenger side front fender. Please let me know. Thank you Coach. Send photo of inside and outside. Thanks

PayPal May 29th.

Hi Greg...I made a PayPal payment on May29th. for the gauge surround trim and both GN park lamp trim (front bumper mount) and I have still not received these items ? Can you please give me some status on this ?
Thanks
Rob

I delivered those parts in a box to the Pataskala address 2 Fridays ago as we had discussed. No one aswered at the front door so I left the box at their back door. Check with them if you haven't already. I believe you have my phone # to call me if needed.

Greg

Hello I need a very nice passenger side front fender. Please reply ASAP. Thanks Coach

Greg.....I contacted the relative ......BOY O BOY.....There's a box at the back door.....THANK YOU !!!! I also told them that they should seal up that back door to their house if they don't use it....I just can't figure how someone can so oblivious to their own surroundings or haven't use their back door in over 2.5 weeks ??????? for whatever reason.....Again I THANK YOU in solving the my TREASURE HUNT.
Best Regards
Rob

Whew! You had me scared for a minute. I should have emailed you to confirm that I dropped it off, but no big deal. Good luck on your project.

Sorry Coach, the fenders have sold.

do you have the rear corners that hold the sides of the rear spoiler?
thay sit over the tail lights

Hello, I am looking for a grey passenger side plastic cover for the seat belt loop. Do you have this?

Denis

What size Turbo??

Turbonetics Turbo with After-Market Headers, Down Pipe, and Crossover Pipe $500 Turbo has a little play, needs rebuilt
What size turbo and is this $500 shipped?