Parting out Gold 86 Regal

Bweavy

Car Hoarder
Sold the roof off of the car so now it is being disassembled.Tan interior.split bench seats.Saddle dash & column.
Rust free car but the body is dinged up.V6 normally aspirated.

Both sets of fillers are sold. I do stock fiberglass & new GM on my site.I'm low on rear used fillers but should have fronts for $70.00 a set.

Hey Carl how have you been?It is rust free no bullet holes LOL but it does have 2 dents in it.Looks like a kid hit it with a base ball. Nothing that couldn't be fixed.
I would send you a pic but you probablly couldn't see the dents because they aren't deep.If your still interested let me know.It should match your car perfect it is original paint.

Guess I'll pass for now. You must be loving life up there in PA with all that room.

No problem Carl. It's pretty nice having everything inside espescially at night ,when it's cold, or when it's raining!

Door Panels

How are the inside door panels. I'm looking for both door panels .i am also looking for speaker cover that covers dash speakers in tan. and a tan steering wheel . i do have power locks and windows.
If you have any of the above let me know how much and if you can send pics.
hypo-6@juno.com. thank you.
steve

I left you mail on all items.If your interested in something let me know I'll take pics.