parting out complete gn

confusedgn

I have a 1985 gn with a 87 drivetrain in it. loosing patience and interest in this car. lotsa good parts to sell. have a 87 109 std bore (68,xxx miles) that i just bought all 4 steel caps for, block HAS NOT been machined. a 4340 stock stroke steel crank. a set of j&e pistons(.030 oversized). a comp 212/212 roller cam and a set of 885 roller lifters, a set of kenne bell roller rockers. 8445 heads that have been ported polished bowls blended with ferrea valves 1.70/1.55 and beehive springs. a t63e turbo. thats just some of the parts i will be selling. the car was running and driving summer before last - till boost hose came off and i trashed number 6 rod and journal 6 on stock crank.

let me know if you are interested in any parts listed or any part you might need. you can make an offer on any of these parts - but most of these parts are brand new - no low ballers. all sales are at my discretion.

car being parted out is to the left

mario - tail lights are very good - 100.00 plus ride

quikv6 - front are drvr quality -rears are cracking up - 75.00 for fronts plus ride

gund tt - brand new repro's 100.00 plus ride

Is the 4340 stock stroke steel crank new? What Brand is it ? Do you have a price shipped to 43452 ? Thank You,

ok guys - goiong out of town tomorrow(wednesday) will be back friday afternoon. will answer all then.

thanks

Sorry to hear your done with car...i know the feeling. I would like a header panel , possible grill.
Thanks