parting out car 2 cars must go

I need the part of the HVAC system that connects the dash vent on the drivers side to the duct work behind the dash.

do u have a console ,would u be intersted in a trade . i have set of polished valve covers and plenum that has been shaved and polished

console

do u have a console ,would u be intersted in a trade . i have set of polished valve covers and plenum that has been shaved and polished

parting two cars

I need the heat sheild in front of the blower/ac plastic piece under the hood-I`m doing a conversion and need one off a 86-87------

If you still have the uppers on the doors are they in good shape and how much would you want shipped to 32907. Thanks:biggrin:

Haha How about the two VIN numbers to these cars?

Where are you located?

Scot W.

looking for some small parts if you have GN only, good used work little faded ok but not torn or rips drivers OEM seats cover or complete set if you will only sell the set, door pull strap screw covers, Good used accumulator ball for powermaster, passenger wiper arm with all the brackets/pieces to snap it back in place, good no cracks used grey horn ring, Used good pair of Outside Black Window Dew Sweep belt molding, mines were scraped on both sides by a thief using a slim jim, the lil black round plastic piece the cover the bolt in the long black seat belt clip that is bolted to floor, All the parts do not have to be mint showroom, normal wear and tear is fine just no stains or tears or cracks, thank you very much