parting out another 87 gn

ozmossis

parting out another 87 gn, motor, trannie, rear end, front and rear bumbers, grill, and headlight, bezels,and rear spoiler are already sold, car has sit for years seats are there but need covered,

How much for engine and tranny and how many miles are on them? Also are you willing to ship?

Thanks

87 parts

parting out another 87 gn, motor, trannie, rear end, front and rear bumbers, grill, and headlight, bezels,and rear spoiler are already sold, car has sit for years seats are there but need covered,

hello i am interested in the 8.5 rear how much do you want for it and where are you located and will you ship to 60426 (buisness address) email me with price and pic to donny_n_vanessa@yahoo.com

gn

sorry guys am not online much, if you need any parts call me 423 967 1605 thanks steve. colum is busted, this is a stoled recovery car,

interior

car has sit in fl sun for years, front and back seats are bad. shifter and plate are good console is sun warped, top of drivers door panel is bad, pass side is good, and the lower panels are perfect, no concert sound. speedo cluster is good, rest of back panels are good, gn dash plaque, dash is sold

How much if we pick up for the console and passenger upper door panel and two rear cloth insert panels? How much for factory boost gauge and power antenna assembly if working? Any pics?

87we4

87we4 where are you located? give me a call il make you a good deal if you need any parts