parting out an 85 t-type

quick85nat

6 shooter
im going to be parting out an 85 t-type,it has a g/n hood,steerin wheel and spoiler,also digital dash,and rare wheels.i have the bottom end to the motor and the tranny,this is rare white car with the blackouts,burgady interior with the grey wheel,email me with needs at tjclt250r@aol.com im located in massachusetts

its got powerbench seats,the car only has 61k miles thebody is perfect,im using the front clip for my grand national,but i will have a hood and a black passenger fender to sell,the car is loaded with power everything it also has the elctroic climate control thing,its in the trunk so i dont know if t works,it has the turbine look wheels,that are on the 82?? silver and grey grand national,if anyone needs something let me know soon,otherwise im gonna junk the car

100 for the steering wheel,its complete,with collar and t-type horn button,grey with leather wrap,no rips

PARTS-- 85 tt

Looking for the radio Bezel and the speedo Bezel---also could use the pass "A" pillar moulding,--- could use a part off the header panel ,you would have to saw it off your panel ,only if yours is no good.Need the piece that goes between the grill and headlite,on the pass side,mine got snapped off at the top,other wise ,mine is good,name your price for that piece (if its available)----jacktinajacko@frontiernet.net

the rear fillers are in great shape,one has a paint chip but i dont think it efects the plastic,there not melted,and it has never been rear ended,i will sell them for $40 + shipping,or best offer

need rear bumper fillers.Do you have them and how much with shipping to 12533 zip,,,,Thanks mike ragusa