Parting out 87 T top GN, RUST FREE let me know what you need!

Stroker-ace

Boosted-brick
Parting out an 87 grand national T top car.

Here are the parts that are NOT AVAILABLE

Hood
Header panel
Turbo
Downpipe
Black 87 grill
Spare tire
Black front bumper
Motor/transmission/wiring harness (seperate for sale thread coming)

The cars interior is real nice, front seats are worn with a few rips in the seat bottom, rear seats are mint. No rust anywhere on the car, I have someone interested in the rolling shell minus doors. PM me with what you need and where you need it shipped and I will PM you a price back.

I WILL NOT ship large items like the rear end or doors. I also do not want to sell the t tops seperatley, would like to sell them with the rolling shell.

Thanks.

few pics of the interior. EGT PLUS, scanmaster are already sold.

IMG_0989.jpg

IMG_0987.jpg

How much for the speedo? Has it been recalibrated to read properly or does it use a gear reducer?

Interested in power seat switch, driver side plastic seat trim, and taillights shipped to 61540, assuming they are in nice shape.

what?

Interested in power seat switch, driver side plastic seat trim, and taillights shipped to 61540, assuming they are in nice shape.

No power seat switch, Send me a PM on the other two pieces.

HOw much for the seats and are they adjustable? They look very nice

I would take $350 picked up for them.. they are adjustable, they recline and they are in realy good shape. Pm me if interested.

PM sent about the doors i can pick up!
Chris

PM sent back.
Rear bumper fillers?

sorry they were rotted.

What happened to the V8?

This is a different car I picked up for parts. Got what I needed off of it and now dont feel like messing with it anymore.

PARTS NO LONGER AVILABLE:

ENTIRE DASH (MINUS SPEED0)
CARPET
SUNVISORS
WEATHERSTRIPING
ANYTHING T TOP RELATED
HEADLIGHTS
REAR BUMPER FILLERS

more parts sold:

everything interior, rolling chassis

all i have left is engine parts AND A STOCK REAR END!!!!, i will make a sepErate thread about that in a few days when i have it pulled.... Please dont pm me about anything else in this thread! Thanks!!!