PARTING OUT 87 T LIMITED along with NEW Improoved parts list.

Intercooled88s said:
Sorry a miss typed measage from me. it should say "I would say they arn't Perfect, but they arent broken." I just want to be clear. I can still send pictures if thats what you want. To me NOS is mint and used is not close to mint! Let me know and I will send pictures.

I would say they are perfect, but they arent broken. They have the typical small nicks from driving the car.

Please send pics of passenger side wheel well to Mob1203@aol.com

Intercooled88s said:
baadgn

Tony

Friday is good. I have all the blackout trim ready for you, I should have the quarter glass also, I have to check Im running out of them.

Bob,

Did you get the quarter glass I needed (drivers side) also I need some clips that hold the dash bezel and the radio bezel in place also I need 4 door strap covers the ones that cover the strap screws (in good shape) does fri 4:30 sound good

thanks Tony

T-Top Trim

How would you like payment. Shipping zip is 19136. I only need the driver's front piece that goes between the center piece and the a-pillar. Don't know if you want to break up a set.

RonS86GN

That piece seems to always have one of the screw holes imperfect, sort of like the screw pulled thru. So it wouldnt be perfect.

AC lines(86-87 or 84-85) $45

I'll take the 86-87 A/C lines for $45 plus shipping to 74011. You accept PayPal?

T-top trim

Thats fine along as its complete and not cracked. Let me know how much and how to send payment.

finishline

I checked shipping on the UPS web site to your zip its $25.15 for shipping, thats exactly what UPS will charge me. I provide box for free.