Grill in good used condition $60.00
Instrument cluster (analog) $40.00
Instrument cluster trim bezel $25.00
Drivers side door "rust free" $150.00
Pass. side door "rust free" $150.00
Pass. side fender "rust free" $45.00

High resolution pics available on this link
http://community.webshots.com/user/audiowizard

I will have other parts available when I am able to dissassemble and inspect. Feel free to inquire about other parts which I may have available. I check my email once a day so please be patient with your requests, thanks!

I got several PMs but my inbox was full. (sorry) I cleaned it out so I am ready for PMS. Its best to reply here or e-mail me at turbogn66@hotmail, thanks!

I had the car shipped to my house non-running so I have a BRQ code tranny and complete hot air motor! The tranny would make a good core for a rebuild, the motor turns with the help of a socket and breaker bar so it is not siezed. When I pull the motor, I will tear it down and have the block and heads magged and the turbo crank checked and turned if it needs it. I will post individual prices on the heads, block and crank after I take it to the machine shop.

The price on the BRQ code tranny is $125.00. Other parts are available so feel free to e-mail or post here with your requests, thanks!

interested in the rust free drivers door (mines got a big hole near the bottom, i need a good replacement bad!). would you be willing to ship and if so, how much to 19707? thanks

Originally posted by tpivette89
interested in the rust free drivers door (mines got a big hole near the bottom, i need a good replacement bad!). would you be willing to ship and if so, how much to 19707? thanks

I am on 12 hour nightshifts right now so it wont be until next week that I can get you a quote on shipping! I will let you know as soon as I can, thanks!

I am on 12 hour nightshifts right now so it wont be until next week that I can get you a quote on shipping! I will let you know as soon as I can, thanks!
keep me posted :)

Originally posted by Matto
Are the windows crank or power?

Matt

Sorry! I forgot to list it when I posted. They are power BTW! :)

Originally posted by Tom Walker
i'm interested in that rust free door. Put me next in line

Will do! Thanks!

Re: Dr.Door

i'm interested in that rust free door. Put me next in line

If you are interested in the rust free door, Donnie Smith will be $75.00 cheaper than mine and shipping will still be the same because we are in the same area. If it doesnt work out just let me know, thanks!

Originally posted by Audiowizard
Sale pending on both doors and fenders............

For the 2nd time in a row............I have been e-mailed that people "WANTED" these parts and then never hear from them again! :mad:

Parts are back up for sale and for future reference for those that want my parts, if you change your mind for "whatever reason". Please be polite and let me know that you changed your mind (It would be the right/adult thing to do).

I am a very busy individual with a family, full time job and getting a new business off the ground that I do not have time for these childish games. Thank you! :cool:

doors

are both doors still available? if so, what's the best deal you can give me? shipping will be high! funds are limited so hit me w/your best shot!!!

Re: doors

are both doors still available? if so, what's the best deal you can give me? shipping will be high! funds are limited so hit me w/your best shot!!!

Both doors are still available and the price on both doors are firm. Shoot me an e-mail and we can discuss shipping charges, thanks!

Please! no more "tire kickers" All parts in my first post are still available.

Please post here or e-mail me "only" if you are "truly serious" about purchasing my parts.

I will have:

Headers, heads, engine block, crankshaft, intake, rust free fuel tank, rust free rear bumper available in a few weeks. Any other misc. parts just feel free to ask! Thanks. :)

Originally posted by Audiowizard
Hey Kevin! If you read this, your e-mail addy bounced so let me know if you are still interested in instrument cluster. Thanks!

FASTURB01@NETZERO.COM email addy did not work.

I got your PM on cluster so reply sent.........:eek:

I have sent replies to everyone about parts but no one has been man enough to step up to the plate and reply back :rolleyes: so all parts are still available, thanks!