Parting out 84 T

BobL

For Sale 84T

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have the remains of an 84 T for sale. Rebuilt engine and trans with upgrades. Sold it to an idiot who flipped it 2 weeks after I sold it to him. :mad: I bought it back with the intentions of using the drivetrain in another project. Engine is still in the car and will fire and run. Details: Basic rebuild (rings, bearings, chain, oil pump, etc.) TA33 (Equivelant to the TA 49 in the 86 87 cars), ATR up and down pipes, 36 lb injectors and chip, welded factory headers, 252 H-12 comp cam, rebuilt trans. will sell engine, trans, harness and computer with all accesories for $2000. Everything has less than 5000 miles on it. Also parting out the rest of the car. Call with needs. Absolutely not one straight panel left on the car. Interior and dash is still decent except for roof items. Has gas tank with Walbro pump and hot wire kit. Has 8.5 rear no posi. needs one axle and backing plate and straighten lower a -arm mount.

Bob Lorenz
903 663 3975 8-5 CDT

BobL...Is the roof completely destroyed or bent all up? I need a T-roof section if its any good. Thanks! Mike

Highboost, fbodlovr,ll3lue,

I would like to see if I can sell the drivetrain complete before parting it out. I would like to be able to have it run for someone to hear. If it does not sell complete I will consider parting out the drivetrain and related parts needed for it to run.

Thanks,

Bob

fastmc said:
BobL...Is the roof completely destroyed or bent all up? I need a T-roof section if its any good. Thanks! Mike

Mike,

The roof is toast and it was a solid roof car. I had to push the windshield post off the dash to get in the car.

BobL

84 oil pan

Hey BobL, gntony here trying to find an 84, 14 bolt oil pan for turbo car let me know if you can help. Thanks Tony

Gntony,

Trying to sell the engine complete. If it does not sell I will consider parting out.

Bob

gntony said:
Hey BobL, gntony here trying to find an 84, 14 bolt oil pan for turbo car let me know if you can help. Thanks Tony