PARTING OUT 20+ Cars with lots of pictures 87 T 84GN 86GN 84T 85T-type 442 monteSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't have enough time today to get back to everyone today, so I will get back to everyone tonight or tomorrow morning.

looking for a front mount I/C or stock strech one,a fan control sw. and elect. connection wire.2 ea clips for throttle and cruize cables and a secuety sw. loc. in trunk Zip33950 Thanks Ed

I dont have the front mount or fan controller sw. I have the 2 clips for the throttle and cruise. You can have them Free.

Looking for a dent free lower windshield cowl moulding, the wide moulding that the windshield wipers run over ? Have one available ? How much ?

Allan G.

127.jpg
do you have the plastic trim that goes on the t tops, chrome seat trim for 442 buckets, gn digital dash speedo cable/harness? short harness coming off electric fans for gn? thanks mike 440 479 2898 can you put some pics up of your s10? im building one as we speek.View attachment 154469View attachment 154469
DSCF0259.jpg

View attachment 154471 do you have the plastic trim that goes on the t tops, chrome seat trim for 442 buckets, gn digital dash speedo cable/harness? short harness coming off electric fans for gn? thanks mike 440 479 2898 can you put some pics up of your s10? im building one as we speek.View attachment 154469View attachment 154469View attachment 154470

Do you need the long thin chrome strip on the edge of the the t-top? I have those.

I also have the GN digital dash harness(complete dash harness) $100

Does it need to be black out or chrome? And whats your zip code to get the shipping cost?

I would prefer black and doesn't matter if its fadded or lightly scratched. I will be repainting anyway and would use chrome as a last resort.
Shipping to 06489
Allan G.

i need a center console for 87 GN.. i dont care what color it is. please pm price and shipping to 15237 Thanks Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.