PARTING OUT 20+ Cars with lots of pictures 87 T 84GN 86GN 84T 85T-type 442 monteSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you cant find the matching seats than how much for just the seat brackets? I have seats out of a 94 firebird i can use but i don't have the manual brackets for a gbody!

I'm parting a bunch of cars and have a huge inventory of used parts from cars Ive parted in the past.

87 Blue T

87BlueT1.jpg

87BlueT.jpg

84 Silver T-type

84SilverT-typeRedinterior002.jpg

84SilverT-typeRedinterior006.jpg

84SilverT-typeRedinterior007.jpg

84 Turbo Riviera

84TurboRivierapartscar1.jpg

84TurboRivierapartscar.jpg

87 Monte SS

87MonteSSPartsCar002.jpg

87MonteSSPartsCar001.jpg

87MonteSSPartsCar003.jpg
I am looking for the aluminum bracket on the front of the engine that holds the P S pump and other things on an 86 GN. Do you have one??

Did you ever sell those blue concert sound door panels....... If he never bought them I will take them for the right price very limited these days...... Please let me know thanks

Did you ever sell those blue concert sound door panels....... If he never bought them I will take them for the right price very limited these days...... Please let me know thanks

I still have them, whats your zip code to give you a price with the shipping.

I saw your other thread since I posted yest. Do you have the big alum bracket on front of engine and a compete power steering pump and pulley for a 86 GN?

if you cant find the matching seats than how much for just the seat brackets? I have seats out of a 94 firebird i can use but i don't have the manual brackets for a gbody!

I do have a nice set of 87 gray T-type bucket seats. I don't have any spare manual seat tracks. Do you have a split bench seat in your car? You could use those if you do.

I have an 84 Ttype Regal & I need a floor shift steering colun also plastic covers for bucket seat seat tracks and also one good grand national door panel I need the plastic stripps on the top one of my doors the stripps are broke so they dont hold the covers on anymore

I have a 84 column for a floor shifted car it comes with a new cruise control shifter lever. $175 shipping included within the US.

I have an 84 Ttype Regal & I need a floor shift steering colun also plastic covers for bucket seat seat tracks and also one good grand national door panel I need the plastic stripps on the top one of my doors the stripps are broke so they dont hold the covers on anymore

I have some of the plastic covers for bucket seat seat tracks, I dont have any of the long drivers trim piece.

I do have a nice set of 87 gray T-type bucket seats. I don't have any spare manual seat tracks. Do you have a split bench seat in your car? You could use those if you do.
I had a split bench but both sides were power and the tracks were seized up . If you had a matching rear seat to go with those buckets I would get the set for sure

CAN YOU GIVE ME A CALL AT 806 673 8989 CONCERNING THE FRONT MOTOR BRACKETS AND OTHER PARTS I NEED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. COLE

Status
Not open for further replies.