PARTING OUT 20+ Cars with lots of pictures 87 T 84GN 86GN 84T 85T-type 442 monteSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Figured I'd post in here to see if I get a reply. From the Monte SS, I'm looking for the air box top plate (goes from the core support to the bumper cover) and all of the mounting hardware/brackets that mount the bumper cover to the fenders. Willing to sell just that stuff? There's a couple of other things I'm looking for as well, all four side turn signals with hardware, a passenger side fender extension, and a set of F41 jounce bars with hardware, but I'd probably only get that stuff if I could get everything from one source. You said you had "the air box top plate, all four side turn signals with hardware, a passenger side fender extension. And the F41 bars(front 2 bars that go from under the oil pan to the front frame rails)." Looking for a price shipped to 48375, thanks.

Figured I'd post in here to see if I get a reply. From the Monte SS, I'm looking for the air box top plate (goes from the core support to the bumper cover) and all of the mounting hardware/brackets that mount the bumper cover to the fenders. Willing to sell just that stuff? There's a couple of other things I'm looking for as well, all four side turn signals with hardware, a passenger side fender extension, and a set of F41 jounce bars with hardware, but I'd probably only get that stuff if I could get everything from one source. You said you had "the air box top plate, all four side turn signals with hardware, a passenger side fender extension. And the F41 bars(front 2 bars that go from under the oil pan to the front frame rails)." Looking for a price shipped to 48375, thanks.

Replied to your Pm.

How much for 1987 monte carlo ss rear bumper, taillights, and rear spoiler. Also looking for 8.5 10 bolt rearend prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.