PARTING OUT 20+ Cars with lots of pictures 87 T 84GN 86GN 84T 85T-type 442 monteSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a nice set of passenger side wheel well moldings? If so whats the price for the moldings and shipping to 19053?

Do you need chrome or black? And do you need both passenger side front and rear?

I need front and rear passenger side wheel well moldings. Black or chrome it does not matter, I'll get them powder coated. As long as they are not dinged up.

Let me know what you've got.

What for steering wheel& colum (grey) for 87GN? Will that one out of the 87 442 work? I like the steering wheel on it

I just finished parting this car, if any one needs any thing from it.

Black84T-type3.jpg

Black84T-type2.jpg

Black84T-type1.jpg

Hey man, I bought some 84 T Type wheels from you a little while back. Would you happen to have any cat hangers in good shape (i.e. the rubber is still good and the metal is not rusty). I am checking with some guys to see if I can pick one up locally here in Texas, but if I can't find one and you've got one I will grab it from you. Just wanted to check, so I can get one lined up. I can have my dad pick it up in CT like the wheels, or that should be cheap enough to ship.

can you please call me at 914 7604815 o send my you number i wanted to go you place today to buy parts please email me back o call me thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.