PARTING OUT 20+ Cars with lots of pictures 87 T 84GN 86GN 84T 85T-type 442 monteSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are those mirrors on the 87 monte ss power mirrors? if they are how about price for the passenger side one shipped to 17042, I really just need the guts but I'll take the whole mirror, and feel free to include a nice long pig-tail longer the better, thanx

I need a price for those things that hold the pull straps..... the ones that are on the burgundy upper door panels & do you except paypal.....

Do you know if the electronic climate control in the 86 silver T-Type works, and how much for the entire electronic climate control system?

Are those mirrors on the 87 monte ss power mirrors? if they are how about price for the passenger side one shipped to 17042, I really just need the guts but I'll take the whole mirror, and feel free to include a nice long pig-tail longer the better, thanx

The drivers mirror is controlled by a cable and the passenger is non cable controlled.

Do you know if the electronic climate control in the 86 silver T-Type works, and how much for the entire electronic climate control system?

unfortunately I just sold the control box(that has the controls to operate it) I still have the rest of the system. It worked normally when I started to part the car 2 years.

85Regalconversionpartscar006.jpg

Air dams are already sold, but everything else is still available.

85RegalGNengine002.jpg

85RegalGNengine004.jpg

85RegalGNengine002.jpg

85RegalGNengine001.jpg

need 2 gn center caps and how much for the 84 Lear Seigler bucket seats? Shipped to 29841..SCarolina

Status
Not open for further replies.