Parting out 1984 T Type T Top Posi tons of good parts!!!

Camfreek

Thanks Rob!!!
Parting it out. Let me know what you need. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0064.JPG
    IMG_0064.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 338
Nope!

No performance parts sorry. Mainly good body parts, trim and odds and ends! Thanks

Interior

The interior is a maroon color. Here is a pic. It has a digital dash as well.

Attachments

• IMG_0067.JPG
    IMG_0067.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 301
Looking for the plastic escutcheons

The gray and chrome plastic strips onthe upper door panels tht the pull strap attaches to. Got any pictures - need all four in good condition - unbroken and not beat up.
Thanks,
Bob

Got em!!

The gray and chrome plastic strips onthe upper door panels tht the pull strap attaches to. Got any pictures - need all four in good condition - unbroken and not beat up.
Thanks,
Bob

I do have some, but the ones on this car are junk. I have some from my other car that I have extra parts for. I will have pics real soon for you. Let me know. Thanks

No key

It does not have a key and I still have it for sale! Would you like the wheel as well? Oh it does have some play in it so it will need to be tightend up. Make me an offer on it!

Did you buy that from bobby? In Machesney Park

That car looks awfully familar? Did you buy it from Bobby D. in Machesney Park? You have his two tone black and gray one?:)

Upper door panel

I do still have the upper drivers door panel and as far as I remember it is in real good shape! Let me know. Thanks

I'm looking for an exellent 84 GN grill. How's this one. I don't want one that has been repainted though. Thanks