parting out 10 second 87 gn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still anxiously waiting for some documentation on the transmission. Very interested. I did get your text with a list of some of the parts but I would need some sort of paperwork before making a deal. Do you have anything on record regarding the trans? I was first to post and text and call you so please keep me first inline pending info. If someone wants to buy this trans without knowing anything concrete on it, I guess I can't argue with ya!

Ok?? Do you have any documentation or not? I don't understand how you want to sell things in this thread. I want to possibly make a serious cash offer on the trans, but need some sort of documentation. Is this abnormal to have proof of life before sending someone with 178 posts $1500 across the country??

I have been on this board for nine years with no problems. And I have the receipt for the trans. But your not the first in line as I already stated.

Ok, has someone already made an offer on the trans? Is it sold? Do you want to send me receipt with info on the build so I can make you an offer or is it spoken for? Thanks.

Ok just got your text with the receipt. It only shows that it was done in 2003. No other info, does anyone online have any documentation of what the standard build consists of on this trans? Thanks.

Adrian do you honestly think a trans guy that was years ahead of his competition was gonna put parts lists online I mean seriously.

I couldn't get any detailed info on the transmission either, cash in hand. Out on this one. Too sketchy.

Kinda rude to a guy that's trying to hand over a big wad of cash.

Adrian do you honestly think a trans guy that was years ahead of his competition was gonna put parts lists online I mean seriously.

I agree...im out...left a VM....no response...says he never got it....sent a PM...he says he will send pics..never recieved them.....OH wait as Im typing this I just got the pics.... hmmm...let me check them

I couldn't get any detailed info on the transmission either, cash in hand. Out on this one. Too sketchy.

Kinda rude to a guy that's trying to hand over a big wad of cash.

I didn't ask you to buy it I'm not holding a gun to your head I sent you the receipt. your the one who begged for pix of this pix of that and I sent them and your still crying like a girl.

I am trying to respond to everyones requests as soon as possible. I have had over 70 people call and about 150 text me which is fine be patient.

You can stick that MAF pipe in your NEW JEEERZEEE corn hole!!

You think you are the first Johnny come lately to sell parts. I buy parts all the time on here and 9.5 times outta ten I get a response, pics sent on time, etc. And you drug your feet and didnt respond or anything .....as far as your smart A$$ remarks...Check out his response to

I'm arrogant look at it clearly its a 4 inch maf tube and I don't need to sell it to you someone else will snap it up if anything you just lost a cheap tube lol now go pay twice as much!

On Dec 5, 2011 4:32 PM, "
Your a arrogant a$$....The picks arent the best hence the question...your smart a$$ remark just lost the sale.....

There's a small scratch on the top and no its still on the engine. And yes its 4 inch dude. That was seriously a stupid question

On Dec 5, 2011 4:17 PM, wrote:
Any pics off the engine? Any gouges from it rubbing or dents?you sure its 4 inch? Thanx

From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

----- Reply message -----
Subject: Maf tube
Date: Mon, Dec 5, 2011 15:12

New Jersey

wrote:

> Where are you located
>
> From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.
>
> ----- Reply message -----
> Subject: Maf tube
> Date: Mon, Dec 5, 2011 14:56
>

Closing this thread since it appears to be going nowhere fast. OP, when you figure out how to sell here, create another thread. Until then, its probably in your best interest to not put things up for sale you arent ready to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.