parting my car out

quickbrick

my buick got ruined by hail damage in columbia. im going to part it out. i should have it in stl ready to take apart within a month. let me know if anyone needs anything.

Would you consider selling it whole? Does it run? mileage, price, general decription (besided hail) would be nice if you are willing to sell it whole. I'm kicking around the idea of a TR for a daily driver that can sit outside.

Just thought i'd ask.

bob

Does it have posi? If so how much for it? You should really try to sell it as a whole if it runs and let somebody paint it and enjoy it! I have access to an awesome painter. If it runs, I may be interested as a whole also! -----Jeremy

i dont think i can get anywhere near what i would if i would part it out. it runs good and has posi, but it has some wot issues and a few oil leaks, paint is faded also. i counted up i could get about 4-5k for parts. but selling whole i dont think i can get anywhere near that. i might sell whole just take some bolt-ons off. next time im in columbia ill take pics of it and post them.

If the passenger plastic inner fender has a good to great looking battery tray I would be in for that.

PM me if you are parting it and can get pics.