PARTING ANOTHER PARTS CAR,87 T-TYPE, PLUS BIG LIST OD PARTS,(Jan.04th)

Here is a pic of one of the versions of the heatshield I need. This is not the version I am looking for. The one I am looking for looks the same except on the left hand side it is just straight it doesnt bump out like the one in the pic. It also attatches at the top to the valve cover instead of the bottom and the bottom is just angled in towards the side of the head a bit. They both mount to the back of the A/C compressor like shown in the pic. Let me know what you have. Thanks Dusty

Attachments

• Heat_Shield_1[2].JPG
    Heat_Shield_1[2].JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 78
my85grandnation

I didnt get a chance to get down there today, I will try to get down there tomorrow. If not on Monday Morning for sure.

Hey Intercooled, Got your email w/ pics, thanks. I sent a reply to ask how much for the front set and the middle set from the rear (don't need each side for the rear) with shipping. Haven't heard from you, I can tell on here you've been quite busy. let me know. :cool:

roc87

I'll take some pictures of the other seat belts you need Monday morning. And shoot you a price based on there condition.

'87 Turbo harmonic balancer

Turbo harmonic balancer - Is it still available?
If so do you know for sure its not crack or bent? How many miles are on it? No offense but I have purchased a bent one in the past :mad: Anyway I need one for a different car this time.

speed11

I just sold my last balancer, I will have another in a few days, I bought another car and Im just waiting for it to be delivered. Ive only had one bent balancer in all the years Ive been selling Buick parts(since 1988).

Balancer

Ok thanks
I'm going keep looking for one. I'm debating a press on; they are just so expensive. :mad:
Please PM me when you get one.

Let me know when you get a chance on the parts I e-mailed you about..

I am ready to do them.

Thanks!