PARTING ANOTHER PARTS CAR,87 T-TYPE, PLUS BIG LIST OD PARTS,(Jan.04th)

Bob,

Thanks, I will get that check out to you tomorrow.

There are some other things now I am also looking for, let me know if you have these.

Seat belt guides (plastic piece that screws into each headrest). I would prefer in grey and really want mint condition pieces.

Also need an ashtray trim bezel for the front drivers seat in grey. Again need something in really good condition, would also take the seat ashtray if you have one that is unused.

PM or e-mail me direct on these. If you have them I will get these next week.

Thanks

Bob,

I am going to PM you...

Need more stuff even yet... :)

Let me know when you get a chance.

Thanks

Intercooled88s said:
baadgn

I have a nice column, which moldings do you need? Also have side quarter windows glass with blackout and AC lines.

Im not selling the creme car its all apart right now. But will be perfect when Im done.

Bob what day can we get together so I can grab that column and the rest of the parts from you need them asap the door mouldings that i need are the ones that the door window whetherstrip fits in.

Tony

WHITE T

I got the PM I will check to see the pieces I have and condition, I won't be able to get to it until later tomorrow or Wed. morning. I have a family member having surgery tomorrow and I'm not sure when I will get to my garage. But I will check as soon as I get down there.

baadgn

I can meet up Thursday or Friday. On the trim are the pieces you need the ones that the seals around the door fit in around the perimeter of the door. I have all the trim just want to have the correct pieces for you.

Intercooled88s said:
baadgn

I can meet up Thursday or Friday. On the trim are the pieces you need the ones that the seals around the door fit in around the perimeter of the door. I have all the trim just want to have the correct pieces for you.

Bob,

Sorry i was out of town till tonight any chance we can get together tommorow (sat) I will check this post to see if you respond, in the morning. I am available all day and yes those are the trim pieces I need.

Thanks Tony

009 Injectors and Chips

I'm interested in the 009 Injectors l. could you tell me the number of miles on the injectors.

Thanks

Intercooled88s said:
bobthabuilder

What are you looking for exactly, an uncut harness or one that is cut up. Let me know.

im looking for the fuse block & dash harness (uncut). what did you mean by cut up?