PARTING ANOTHER 87GN and Still PARTING T LIMITED

tracer

I have the lower blue door panels, I can take pictures but I will need a few days before I will have a chance to take them.

scotmarly

I try pulling it tomorrow. I had a lot of people buy parts all at the same time, and Im really busy becaus of it.

Sent you a couple of PM's. Interested in the T-Top sail panels. Are they still availible?

Victory

Sorry about that , I'll send some pictures once I get home tonight, I have several nice sets for a T-top car.

Intercooled88s said:

Bob,

I need the 2 bolts that hold the the hood shocks to the fender and also the aluminum piece that sits at the bottom of the windshield and runs across the windshield

baadgn

You can have the bolts, on the other piece your talking about the sort of wide trim pieces at the base of the windshield correct.

Do you still have the under dash harness? Is it for an analog dash? Has it been cut up at all? I am interested in it if it is good shape and is for the analog dash. Kbolger@cinci.rr.com

Thanks

KevinB

I sold the last one I had but just got another parts car on Saturday, I'll have to check to be sure, I can let you know tomorrow.