Parting 85 Regal with 87 GN Conversion to Intercooled

Come with the pedal and all right? Booster, master cylinder, pedal, hose, check valve..:wink: If so PM me ur pay-pal ID so you can get paid.:biggrin: O!!! and how much for the driver side valve cover filter. Throw that in too..LOL THX man

Pm'd my Paypal.

Hows the condition of the passenger door? I am interested. I also need the sweeps for the drivers door..How much $$$ Please PM Me.
Thanks!

How is the condition of the passenger door? Any rust? I will also need the window sweeps for the drivers door and the small air filter that goes on the oil fill hole. PM me
Thanks! Bill

How is the condition of the passenger door? Any rust? I will also need the window sweeps for the drivers door and the small air filter that goes on the oil fill hole. PM me
Thanks! Bill

I have the passenger door. It has very lttle surface rust on the under side. $200 picked up.

Looking for that upper door panel trim where the pull strap ends go into. Missing the piece closest to the dash (passenger side) if sold seperate. Also missing the four screws and covers to attach both pull straps.

Looking for that upper door panel trim where the pull strap ends go into. Missing the piece closest to the dash (passenger side) if sold seperate. Also missing the four screws and covers to attach both pull straps.

I have the passenger upper trim piece(piece towards dash) and the 2 screws that hold the pull strap in place $35 shipping included.

Ok. How much to add a OE cig. lighter and the grey piece that covers the two dash speaker by the windshield?

Ok. How much to add a OE cig. lighter and the grey piece that covers the two dash speaker by the windshield?

For the upper trim piece, 2 screws for the ends of the pull strap and OE lighter $40 shipped with a check or money order or $42 with Paypal. I dont have the piece that covers the speakers, they are always cracked or broken.