parting 84 t-type.

sasmith350

bought an 84 t-type for parts yesterday, don't need the seats or dashpad.

all 3 seats are in good shape, pass side has a small 1" tear in a seam

asking $300 for all 3 seats

HPIM0247.jpg

HPIM0252.jpg

dash is the same brown color, asking $75 without the gauge cluster or a/c heater controls

HPIM0248.jpg

digital dash asking $100, don't know if everything works or not, car didn't have an engine when i bought it
HPIM0258.jpg

center console, bolt holes are damged, looks like it is still usable with some washers $25
HPIM0259.jpg

set of 4 t-type wheels, decent shape, asking $200 with tires
HPIM0261.jpg

pass side tailight lens, 2 cracks but in decent shape $40

HPIM0256.jpg

more pics available on request. all prices are best offer, might trade for tubular a-arms or adjustable upper rear trailing arms. prefer paypal, money order or cash. this stuff is on 2 other sites so email me at sasmith350@gmail.com

i plan on using a lot of the parts from this car, but will post up more stuff for sale as i find i don't need it.

XcessiveBoost said:
wanna get rid of the steering column?

sorry bud, need the floor shift one for my car, will have the one from my car(column shift with the handle removed) for sale later possibly.

tubro light dashpod

I see that it has a digital dash. I am looking for the dashpod that is under the hood on passenger fender near the vacuum canister.It her a plug with two wires connected to it,and a vacuum line. This dashpod turns on the turbo light on the dash. Is this clear enough? If not I will try to explain again. If you do and do not need I can sure use one. Thanks Turbo 85

Turbo85 said:
I see that it has a digital dash. I am looking for the dashpod that is under the hood on passenger fender near the vacuum canister.It her a plug with two wires connected to it,and a vacuum line. This dashpod turns on the turbo light on the dash. Is this clear enough? If not I will try to explain again. If you do and do not need I can sure use one. Thanks Turbo 85

looks like this one is missing, got a pic of one? send it to sasmith350@gmail.com and i will try to locate it, but since this car was smallblocked prior to my getting it, i doubt i have it in the parts box i found in the trunk.

sasmith350 said:
bought an 84 t-type for parts yesterday, don't need the seats or dashpad.

all 3 seats are in good shape, pass side has a small 1" tear in a seam

asking $200 for all 3 seats

HPIM0247.jpg

HPIM0252.jpg

dash is the same brown color, asking $50 without the gauge cluster or a/c heater controls

HPIM0248.jpg

digital dash asking $100, don't know if everything works or not, car didn't have an engine when i bought it
HPIM0258.jpg

center console, bolt holes are damged, looks like it is still usable with some washers $25
HPIM0259.jpg

set of 4 t-type wheels, decent shape, asking $150 with tires
HPIM0261.jpg

pass side tailight lens, 2 cracks but in decent shape $30

HPIM0256.jpg

lower door panels, brown $30 for the pair.

rear 1/4 panels, make an offer, some rust on the bottom edges

floors, make an offer

frame, you pick it up $50, will be ready for pickup in 2 weeks

vacuum brake setup(master cyl, and p/b booster) $75

more pics available on request. all prices are best offer, might trade for tubular a-arms or adjustable upper rear trailing arms. prefer paypal, money order or cash. this stuff is on 2 other sites so email me at sasmith350@gmail.com

i plan on using a lot of the parts from this car, but will post up more stuff for sale as i find i don't need it.

parts added, prices changed