PARTING 6 CARS 2-87 GN's 1-87 Turbo T 1-87 Limited 1-83 Regal Lots of pics

Looking for the bracket that attaches the header panel to the top of the core support. Sits right in front of the fan bracket. Shipped to 91501

Intercooles do u have this driver side power seat trim cover ?
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1432918260.958180.jpg
if so how much ?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I don't have any engines completely together, right now.
Soon I will be looking for HA to IC parts I'm trying to figure out cost wise what's my best route. Do you have any info for me on that so far I've been looking for a beat up complete. Thanks for your time

Soon I will be looking for HA to IC parts I'm trying to figure out cost wise what's my best route. Do you have any info for me on that so far I've been looking for a beat up complete. Thanks for your time

The cheapest way is to buy as much of it at one time. Buying it piece by piece will double the total cost.

Any real nice GN wheels. Take one or two. Chrome needs to be very good, straight, and no curb rash. Also how about PS reservoir cap (left hand thread style)

Can you get me a price on an 86-87 throttle cable and maroon instrument dash surround.

How bout a header panel with bezels and turn signals shipped to Ingleside, TX 78362....with or without hole for emblem

Do you by any chance have the trunk lid rear edge trim, turbo heat shield, air deflectors, package tray or the wheel well trim. Please let me know.

Any real nice GN wheels. Take one or two. Chrome needs to be very good, straight, and no curb rash. Also how about PS reservoir cap (left hand thread style)

Don't have any nice chrome wheels. I may have the PS cap, I'll have to check.